Chapter Two

I stared blankly at the teachers table not knowing whether to move or say something.

"Mason you'll be tutored by Amelia. so what time are you going to be comfortable with? would you do it after school at your place or at her place?"

"At my place...if that's okay with you, Amelia" He said with a deep husky voice. He knows my name!! So precious!

"Yes! I mean it's okay...I mean, I mean... it's fine" I stammered noticing him looking at me strangely. Why did I act like that? 'he must think I'm weird...I am. What was I saying!!??'

"Okay cool. We start today. I'll give you a ride to my place" he said and left

After the free period was over, I went to the hallway and got my cell phone then called my mum telling her that I wouldn't be hitching a ride from her to go home. She argued that a little but agreed since I would be getting an A for the task I'll be doing. It was time for sports so I went to the library looking for some interesting books I'll read instead of wasting my time playing dumb games. Well except Mason, he's athletic so it isn't dumb.

Patricia's POV

I went into the girls changing room and got into my cheerleader outfit. I walked towards my two pathetic but helpful friends, Martha and Ashley. They have no idea that I'm using them, they are very helpful and I'll give them credit for that.

"Martha! Ashley! have you heard that the pathetic lil miss ponytail girl will be tutoring Mason? we cannot let that happen, so I plan on pulling a prank that will make her go home, skipping their lesson plan" I said with a scheming smile.

Little did I know Mason was by the girls changing room door using his phone and overheard our conversation.

"Yes! how about we put slime on her dress? then she won't show up at Mason's home" Ashley said

"Oh I'm thinking of something worse. let's say, we rip her dress open in the school hallway. then she wouldn't mess with us" I suggested

"Genius plan! you're the best" Martha said

"Yes! I truly am" I said and laughed out loud swaying my blonde hair stylishly to the sides

After the conversation was over, I left the girls changing room in my cheerleader outfit and wearing my cheerleading pom poms, but on my way out I saw Mason standing in front of me giving me a stinking look, I knew then and there he knew what my plan was.

"Hey cutie, whatcha doing here" I gave a fake smile "how about we forget all this bullsh*t and be my boyfriend again?" i winked seductively

"ugh!" he ignored my generous request and almost lost his temper "Don't you cutie me. I know what your plan is. And if I see your f*ckin' hands on Amelia, you will regret it" Mason looked at me with daring eyes

"Why do you care about that f*ckin' trash. Do you like that b*tch!?"

"shut your a**hole. She is not a b*itch. Don't say I didn't warn you" he said looking intimidating and left

I'll hand it to him, I got a little intimidated but who said I would touch her? My worthless minions will do the dirty work for me. I moved across the hallway swaying my hips to the basketball court with Martha and Ashley behind me.

Amelia's POV

When sports was over, I moved down to my locker so that I would take my phone and check my schedule and chat with my brothers while I'm at it. That was until I saw Marta and Ashley walking towards me. I knew they were bad news so I closed my locker and started moving the other way but I stopped when they called out my name.