Chapter Forty

Amelia's POV

I finished reading the message Andrew sent. It was a very long message. After I finished reading it, the tears I held back began to fall. I don't know if I should hate him or love him for this. This is too much to take in.

My throat constricted. My heart palpitated. My brain digested this information and some part of me was so angry, very angry that this stupid thing made me miserable. Another part of me was happy, over the moon, overjoyed that I've seen the light.

"Amelia" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to make sure I wasn't hearing things. It was Mason. He was breathing heavily and his hair was a mess. He wore black tuxedo and had a red scarf around his neck. The scarf looked oddly familiar. Hold on... That's my scarf! I've been looking for it ever since I went to that library

For some second our eyes locked. The emotions between us exchanged. Hurt. Pain. Bitter sweetness. Regret. Happiness. Redemption. Hope. Love.

Mason's POV

Amelia and I seemed to be in a staring contest. I couldn't believe this was happening. I am so stupid. My friends were right for laughing at me and insulting me for ever believing in Patricia.

Andrew called me a like have an hour ago. He told me everything. Every single f*cking plan that him and Patricia executed to break Amelia and I apart. Why he had a change of heart, I don't f*cking know and I don't f*cking care. If one thing will make me not hate him, it's this. What he has done for me. For Amelia. For us.

I had broken up with Patricia a few days ago and she almost lost her mind which made me feel so bad and guilty for putting her through this. After finding out all she has done, I don't feel that anymore.

"Mason..." Amelia whispered with tears gathered in her eye. I cannot even tell her to not cry because I was crying too

"Amelia, forgive me" I rushed to her and held her hand "I should have given you a chance to speak, I shouldn't have lie to you" my voice cracked "I'm so sorry Amelia" I hugged her. She froze and for a moment I thoughts she'd push me away.

"Mason" she hugged me back burying her head in my chest. Everyone was looking at us and I could feel Patricia's heated gaze on me. I didn't care.

"Amelia I love you. I have always loved you. I never stopped loving you" I held her hand "please forgive me and give me another chance, I promise this time I won't screw up"

"I've always loved you Mason. Now and forever" she spoke softly as her eyes glistened under the lights

I caressed her cheeks and lifted her chin up. "Amelia, my love, my heart, you've taken everything of mine. My heart, body and soul. Will you do be the honor and let me be you boyfriend?"

She smiled as she looked fondly at me "yes Mason. Yes" she pulled me down and kissed me slowly

As our lips connected I grabbed her waisted with one had and tangled my other hand in her soft curls. Once again, I tasted paradise and I never want to leave. Her fingers ran through my head and my heart expanded. Right then I realized she has me. I am hers. Forever hers. Thank you Andrew, for making this f*cking happen.

Everybody cheered once our lips separated. Amelia's face was red and it's now that I noticed what she wore. She had a beautiful cream colored silk dress with gold embroidery covering the entire dress. There was a low slit and I could see the six inch golden she's she wore.

Cartier love bracelet. She wore it and my heart expanded even more. She wore that. Along with some other golden earrings and a simple pendant. My bros joined us looking happy for us