Chapter Four

I turned around and called all four of my friends; Jack, Oliver, Sam and Liam.

"Who the hell invited her?" I yelled

"Chill out dude. I did, what's wrong?" Oliver said

"She is evil! pure evil!" I said until I heard a voice. Her voice. Queen of mean

"Who is pure evil!" Patricia said walking with style holding a glass of beer in her hands

"You Patricia!" I yelled "don't play innocent with me!"

"What the Heck! Hey hot stuff. I ain't dumb!" She said looking angry "I thought you invited me so you could apologize and get back together"

"Apologize?! apologize for what? you should be the one to apologize! now get the f*ck out of here!"

"Martha! Ashley! We are leaving... You are so gonna regret this!"

"Don't forget to close the door on your way out!" I yelled.

Her presence has ruined my mood. And just like that i got a negative energy and ended the party. It was a total bummer! When everyone left I asked the helpers to clean all the mess the party caused

I moved up stairs to my room and jumped into my bed using my phone. Just killing time endlessly scrolling through social media.

Amelia's POV

I left my hair untied, letting it flow similar to how Mason styled it, took off my round eyeglasses and I sat on my bed reading the latest novel until I heard my phone ring. I saw a message and it was from an unknown number. I clicked it and the message was Mason.

Mason: Hey Amelia! It's me Mason.

Me: hey Mason. How did you get my....number?

Mason: I have my ways. So what's up?

Me: nothing. I'm just reading a book.

Mason: I respect that a lot. Let me not disturb you. Bye

Me: bye

I dropped my phone beside me and continued reading my book until I heard another ring. it was Mason but this time I was added into a group chat with his four friends; Sam, Liam, Oliver and Jake. which made me the only girl in the group chat. I got off the bed and leaned on the white wall.

Mason: yo dudes I added my new friend Amelia into the group chat

Sam: cool dudette welcome to the team Amelia🙂. A friend of Mason is a friend of mine

Oliver: hey dudette, welcome😁

Jack: hey I'm Jackson but you can call me Jack. Welcome Amelia😘

Liam: hellooo👋! Welcome Amelia. What's poppin'😜

Me: hello. Thanks for your warm welcome guys.

Mason: so for this weekend I was thinking if we could go out dudes and dudette.

Liam: that's a great idea! We could get to know each other better now that there's a new team member

Jack: cool idea my dude. heck yeah!

Oliver: nice one bro

Mason: so what do you think Amelia? 🙂

Me: that's a good idea. I'm free this weekend so why not.

Mason: cool😎. How about we meet at the park.

Me: I'm up for it

Oliver: okay dude

Liam: cool

Jack: okay nice!

Me: I'm going offline so bye

Jack: why?☹️

Me: I'm reading this new book I got. Gotta go bye.

Jack: alright bye

Mason: bye

Liam: bye Amelia

Oliver: bye. Come back soon.

I kept my phone on my desk and continued Reading until I heard a knock on the door. whats with all these distractions for heavens sake! I stood up and went downstairs open the door and saw my mum.

"How was school hun?" she asked

"Terrible! I would rather not talk about it. but mum can I go out this weekend?" I asked hoping to get a positive reply

"well of course darling but who are you going with? you found new friends?" she asked

"yeah....kinda! I got new friends" I replied hoping the conversation would end there

"well what are their names sweetie?" came out the question

"well his name is Mason. Mason and his friends" I said and her eyes widened

"well that wasn't what I was expecting!...." She said looking worried "wait Mason, isn't he the hot guy in school you always talk about? you are so lucky, go ahead you're free on Saturday and Sunday are you not?"

"Yes! I am free thank you mum!" I gave her a hug and went back on my bed to continue reading my book.

I felt so excited that guy I've had crush on is now my friend! maybe they could be an us in the future because he really seems to have interest in me. I feel so happy because I've finally got friends even though they're not the same gender with me, at least they support me and not bully me. I went to my room and began to read the book but somehow when I look at the pages I don't see words on them I see Mason. I picture his face on the book which kept me so distracted that I fell asleep losing my concentration on the book.

By the time I woke up it was already evening. I looked around my room and it was a little messy so I decided to clean it up, by my right was my little bed with the side drawer where I keep my books and sit there to read and by the edge of my room was a window enabling me to see around my neighborhood and a jelly bean bag that I usually sit around and meditate on.

After some minutes I was done cleaning up my room and turns out there were no assignment since it was the first day of school. I looked around my wardrobe thinking of what to wear tomorrow. I want to change my look a little, change my hairstyle, get new shoes that are not sneakers, wear something classy let's say and mini skirt instead of always wearing a Jeans and maybe a crop top instead of always wearing a shirt. I want to be a new me!

Afterall... Senior year = New era

After that I went downstairs to help my mum prepare dinner. I saw her cooking pasta so I decided to make the meatball sauce to go along with it.
After dinner I went up to my room and took my bath. Once I took my bath, I went to my desk and wrote on my diary about Mason and like usual writing about the crush I had on him. When I was done, I got tired and went to bed.

Love y'all ❤️❤️

Written_Forevermore

Still room for questions ppl 😉🐱

Don't forget to follow for more, vote and comment