Chapter Thirty One

Mason was really thinking about this and it's enough already. I've done enough for today and even if he said no, the thought will still remain planted in his head. He'll come through, be it now or later.

"Patricia" he placed his hands on his face with defeat "I.."

"Mason, you don't have to make a decision now" I held his hand in mine "I'll let you think, think about it with a clear head. I just hope you make the decision before something happens that shatters you"

".... Why would you offer yourself as a getaway car?" He asked looking confused "you're the most prideful person I know. You'd never stoop so low for any man, even your dear daddy"

"Mason, can't you see it? It's because I love you and I want a second chance" I made tears gather in my eyes. Actress it is! "Anyway" I wiped the crocodile tears away "the offer is still open, think about it" I said and left him standing there looking dumbstruck

Immediately I was gone, I walked in the girls bathroom and texted Andrew about the lie I made up just so we're on the same page. I don't need stories that touch right now. The blue checkmarks appeared and my mind was at peace, now I can live the rest of my day with a beautiful smile and designer all over my body. Just perfect!

Mason's POV

For the rest of the day all I could think about was Amelia. I guess she is my Roman empire as Patricia calls it which gets me thinking of her offer. It's shocking to think Patricia would ever do something like that, she's always been a hot headed b*tch so what changed? Is she being genuine? She did seem very genuine. At this point it's either she's being a really good actress or sincere.

Amelia with Andrew? That thought makes me want to tear out my brain and rip it to shreds! I cannot stand the thought of it, never will I recover from this if it ever happens. On the side note, I did my absolute best in avoiding her. We had four classes together and I have successfully skipped all four. English, Biology, chemistry and A-level maths. I'll have to find a way to catch up.

The bell rung and school was done. Finally, good riddance! I arrived at the parking lot and met Liam, Jack and Sam. I was almost about to ask where Amelia was and shut my mouth. Oliver isn't here, all ask about him instead

"Where's Oliver?" I asked

"He gave Amelia a ride home, there's this new group work I think, not sure" Sam shrugged "dude what's up with you and Amelia and how the f*ck did Patricia get in the picture????"

"Exactly!" Liam and Jack exclaimed

"Listen, long story short, Amelia has been cheating on me with Andrew and I have proof, she's been lying to me about their secret date and even more, she went for a late dinner with her parents to meet Andrew's parents. Seems they're almost official"

"That's can't be true" Jack was thinking critically

"Dude, she even spent the night in his place!" I spat

"Yeah and how did you know?" Liam butted in

"Patricia did, she had proof and...." They all broke out laughing mid sentence and that made me angry

"Dudeeee!" Jack choked on his words as the rest kept laughing "Patricia? That b*tch? The one that has been planning to split you guys up since forever? You're believe that one? Really dude?" They all kept laughing

"I have the damn proof!"

"Then show us, prove she's right and Amelia is wrong" Sam said

"Dude even lying about Amelia like this is all so wrong! Like are you blind or something???" Liam asked