Chapter Twelve

I stared at the person before me. IT WAS ANDREW! I totally forgot we had tutor session today. He stared at me and I bet he noticed what I was wearing, I felt like slamming the door in his face! I looked at him and him mouth was slightly apart. He seemed to wat to say something but thought otherwise.

"A-Andrew! C-come in" I said and hid myself behind the door"

"Sorry I came late, I got caught up with something" he said and came in

"Let's head up to my room, it's more suitable for reading" I said

He got into the house and waited for me to lead the way but my clothing restrained me from doing that, I walked behind him and lead him from behind.

Immediately we got into my room, I asked him to sit beside my study table which he did. I took and excuse, opened my wardrobe and took out a long blue dress and moved into the bathroom. I changed my clothes and came to him. I started to tutor him and I believe he listened well. Parabola, that was the part he didn't quite get.

Andrew's POV

I listened as she tutored but the only picture in my head was when she welcomed me at the door. After a long while, she began to round up with the session.

"That's basically all under parabolas" she said but I didn't hear her. I was staring at her "Andrew, hello!" She said again

"Why are your eyes like a maze?" I asked her still looking into her eyes

"No it's not....Why would you say that?" She said looking confused

"Because I get lost in your eyes every single time" I said and she quickly broke eye contact and gave a weird smile 'she is probably shy' I told myself "what was I saying!? I mean I was hoping you come to the movies with me" I said

"Sorry, I can't" she said closing the textbook

"But you have to! I did tell you I'll take you out and this is it, and I also want to use this to thank you for tutoring me today" I said

"Well it is five o'clock. the movie will end before eight o'clock which is my curfew" she said deciding

"So is that a yes? please say yes!" I begged

"Okay. I'll go wear something casual" she said and went into the bathroom with her blue jeans and white top
While she wasn't in the room, I looked around and saw her phone. I felt the urge to see through it but I stopped. I couldn't resist, I took and there was no password, 'lucky me' I thought.

I moved to her photos and there was no pictures of me, only the picture of her but the pictures of Mason was more than hers. This just proves that she spends too much time with Mason than me. I looked around the apps and saw an eye catching one. Secret diary was the name of the app. I clicked on it but it needed a code to see it's content. I tried her name and several other password but none worked.

Immediately I heard the handle of the bathroom move I dropped the phone where I saw it and she didn't suspect a thing.

"Can I take a pic of you?" I asked

"Umm.....why would you want one!" She asked

"For safe keeping" I smiled and winked at her

"....." She stared blankly at me and smiled "silly you! Let's go" she said and led the way

We got into my car and while I drove she was in a phone call with her mom and I think she was telling her about her absence at home to the movie.

When we finally arrived at the movies, she looked a little excited, her eyes lit up and there was a spark in them. Funny, after stalking her for years, the spark flickered back in senior year.

The movie was about to start in five minutes. We moved to the snack bar and got two medium popcorns and two hotdogs.

Jack's POV

I walked into the cinema with the rest of the dudes, but I have to say Mason didn't seem so excited like he did. They stood in the line while I went to get the popcorns. I walked to the snack bar and saw Andrew with Amelia, for a moment I didn't believe my eyes. I went to Mason and told him

"Dude! Isn't that Amelia?" I asked

"Yes. What is she doing with that scumbag!" He said and moved towards them "Amelia!" He said and pulled her towards his chest "what are you doing here?" He whispered into her ear

"Well, my mom was on a night shift and I did promise him that I would let him take me out" she said and pulled away from his grip "please don't exaggerate" she pleaded

"....Okay Amelia, but be careful around him, like I said, he is bad news" he whispered into her ear and turned to Andrew "I've got my eye on you" he said and left

"Whatever dude" Andrew said and left with Amelia into the movie theater.

Andrew's POV

Amelia and I walked into the dark cinema and sat in the middle rows. The movie started and I noticed Amelia excitement disappear.

When the movie was almost over, I looked to my right and saw Amelia, the movie made her fall asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. I've never seen someone sleep so peacefully and she looked prettier when she slept.

After a few more minutes, the movie was over. I tried waking her up but I couldn't interrupt her peaceful sleep. I took her holding her by my side and walked out of the cinema room. When we arrived by my car, I laid her down on the my backseat of my car and felt the strong urge to kiss her but I stopped, got into the driver's seat and drove out of the parking lot.

I arrived at her home but she was still asleep so I looked around her purse and saw her house keys. I opened the door, held her in my arms and took her into the house and laid her in the red sofa. I paused for a moment and looked at her face, the devil to my left ear whispered so many things. I couldn't fighting the urge anymore, I leaned in and kissed her cheek because it wouldn't he appropriate for me to kiss her lips, it wouldn't feel right.

I got carried away by the kiss and began to move down to her neck and to her shoulder until I got into my senses. What the heck??? I wasn't doing the right thing, it was wrong of me to do that. I began to feel guilty. I sat on the floor placing my hands on my head regretting as I saw Amelia wake up from her slumber.

"A....Andrew? What am I doing here...." She tries to continue but I stopped her

"You were asleep. So I brought you home. Goodnight Amelia," I said moving towards the door

"Thanks Andrew.... goodnight" she said and escorted me to the door.

I got in my car and could see her waving good bye to me. I started the engine and drove past her home but little did I know someone saw what I did to Amelia before leaving, someone has taken a video of me kissing Amelia. Who could it be?

I smell something spicy cooking up!!!! 😂😂😂

What do u guys think it could be? Let me know in the comments

See ya soon 💕💕!!!!!