Chapter Twenty Four

Patricia's POV
"You got all that on camera?" I asked the two minions I had. What was her name again? Kim? Not sure

"Yes, every last bit of it" she replied "it was hot!"

"Shut up" I stretched out my hand "hand it over to me"

I watched the video of the short make out session I engaged with Andrew and smiled. Yes, this is almost complete.

Here's the thing, I need more proof against him. He has proof that could put my family's name in a tight spot even if I won't be taken to jail but I only have proof of him kissing sleeping Amelia. that's too little compared to what he has on me.

Looking at this video, if a little bit of editing is done, it would definitely look like he was forcefully kissing me because he did reciprocate at some point. If he does backstab me I could keep him in jail for a few years under assault and attempted rape. Not to mention Amelia will also be a witness and testify to being assaulted while she slept. It's good to have a backup plan.

Well, well, well Andrew. Who's the dumb b*tch now?

Andrew's POV

I had an encounter with Mason but I didn't give a sh*t.
I entered the house with a bloody nose, courtesy of Mason and took a hot shower, I so desperately needed this layer of disgust to clean off from my skin. I stood under the shower head feeling the water getting hotter and hotter but I couldn't care less. All I cared about was that I have betrayed Amelia.

How could I do that to her? Yes we aren't together yet but I cannot forgive myself for kissing Patricia back. It was a moment of weakness and I cannot let myself become weak when Amelia is involved. I need to do something, anything to punish myself. So I don't repeat this

"I betrayed you angel" I turned the shower to the hottest possible "I'm so sorry"

Time passed by and I didn't notice until I heard mother's voice yelling but my hearing was muffled. I tuned down the shower and looked in the mirror. My body was burning red, the heat still wasn't enough to damage me.

"Andy! Andy!" I heard several banging on the door. I wore the robe and went out to open the door "Andy! What's going on, why is there so much steam?" She coughed

"Just a hot bath ma, it's not a big deal"

"Oh my goodness, you're skin is all red. Try reducing the heat next time honey" she patted my shoulder "dress up and come down for dinner"

Once she closed the door behind her, I went back to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Forgive me Angel, I will never betray you ever again.

Amelia's POV
My reflection in the mirror glared back at me as I scanned myself. It was almost time to me and my mother to leave for the dinner tonight. I wasn't quite sure if I loved the dress because mother picked it out for me, it's not bad. It's a cute mid thigh burgundy dress with crisscross back. A bit too bold for me, I wanted a turtles neck and a pleated skirt but here I am.

I went downstairs and looked at the time. We have to be going now if we want to be there on time. I yelled out Mom's name to let her know we'll be late if there's more delay but she simply replied that she's already coming downstairs. Lies.

Andrew: Hey Amelia

I saw the message and sneered, what does this creep want now?

Me: what?

Andrew: Calm down, what are you up to? Let me guess, another dinner this time?

He still thinks I'm lying, jokes on him, I am actually going for the dinner tonight