Chapter Nine

When I was done with my phone call, I came back to where Amelia was and noticed that she was gone, I started to freak out then and there. I looked around and couldn't believe my eyes. She was totally drunk! How's that even possible !?

She was on the Disco floor dancing with all these haggard guys surrounding her. I could see the other guy behind her put his arms around her trying to attempt something funny, at that moment I got so furious, I quickly walked towards her and pulled her out of the crowd

"Hey! Come on man, let the pretty lady dance with us" the drunk tall dude said pulling her

"Get the f*ck off her" I said and pulled her but he still pulled her again "hey you son of a b*tch!" I said and gave him a back hand slap followed by a blow

"Hey man! you are crazy!" He said try to hit me

"You bastard!" I said and kicked him in-between his legs making the drunk guy fall screaming "don't ever touch her ever again!" I said and left pulled Amelia towards the exit

When we were almost at the exit Amelia began to dance pulling me towards her

"Hey, let me dance!" She said getting touchy with me

"No Amelia, you are drunk, didn't you see what that guy was doing to you!" I said feeling concerned

"Why? Are you jealous!?" She asked putting her hands around my neck

She looked deep into my eyes and placed her hand on my lips and for a moment I thought she would kiss me but before that, she came closer and threw solid seconds passes. One. Two. Three. She fainted and I could feel her lips against my neck. Oh I'm done. I carried her in my arms and took her straight to the car and into the back seat.

"Amelia, I can't take you home like this" I said to myself and put my hand on her cheek "Amelia you have no idea what you do to me. I... love you, you have no idea how badly I want to kiss you" I whispered out my feelings.
I looked at my smart watch and it was 7:00, one hour to Amelia's curfew. That's enough time

After about thirty minutes Amelia woke up and saw me sitting in the driver's seat.

"Ouch... I have a strong headache" she growled

"You got drunk" I said "well now that you are awake, I'll take you home. I didn't think it would be right for your mum to see you in this condition that's why I kept you here"

"Thanks for that. She wouldn't be happy to see me like that" she smiled

"Here take this, it's coffee. It will make your headache calm down a bit" I handed the cup over to her and she thanked me and took it.

I have to admit, I am quite concerned for her. She looks different in my eyes now. She seems so... Alive. Almost like the spark in her that I thought was missing had reignited, burning so bring. Now I am left wondering, does she like me the way I do? I guess not.

She is different. what other girls find interesting she find boring. what she finds interesting other girls find boring, she is a completely different person. she is not like any other girl I've ever met in my life, there is something unique and special about her that draws me towards her. But what? I snapped out of my imaginations and strapped my seatbelt on, staring the car getting ready to drive to her home.

Amelia's POV

After drinking the coffee, I kept the cup in the coffee holder inside the car. What could I have done in that bar that so unlike me? what did I do there? I mean I don't understand, I literally can't remember anything from when I took that drink. Everything else is a hazy midnight blue blur.