Chapter Thirty Eight

It took a lot of convincing to get Amelia to join me. When she sat beside me on the ride I helped her strap on the safety belt and hoped for the best.

The ride was thrilling. Blood rushed how to my head and everyone was screaming. Amelia's screamed so loudly holding tightly onto the safety clamp. Her ponytail was flying and hitting my face over and over again. She was gasping for air trying to hold onto absolutely everything

I held her hand and felt her hands stop wondering. Although she didn't stop screaming she was more settled. The ride went on for another five minutes until it came to an abrupt stop after firstly landing on the base, if one didn't know about the ride, they'd think it power cut off midway and it just fell back down.

The ride was done but many remained in the chairs waiting for the dizziness to wear off. I got off the seat, unclamped Amelia's safely belts and stretched out my hand for her to get off safely from. She slowly grabbed my hand and tried walking straight. She tripped and tumbling on me.

Her breath grazed against my skin and I watched her remain dangerously close to my face. Her hair smelled of cinnamon today, maybe a new shampoo? Probably. Her legs were still unstable and the effects of the ride was yet to wear off

"Uh..." Her vision spiraled "bin... I... Oh my God" she held onto my harm firmly and blinked several times "I don't... Feel so good..."

I wondered what she was trying to say. She seemed uncomfortable and off the edge, is she sick? I was lost in thought thinking of potential ways to ease her discomfort and git interrupted when she gagged. Shit. Shit. Shit. She is going to puke!

I spotted the nearest stand and grabbed to get a paper bag, apologizing to the vendor as I took it. I grabbed her hair to keep it out of the way and held the paper bag to her. She quickly grabbed it and let out the content of what she's eaten so far.

Once she was done, I threw the bag into the nearest trash bin and returned to Amelia's side. She seemed to have calmed down and back to her usual self. No spark yet but still Amelia.

"That was insane!" I laughed "so wild, what did you think? Rate it out of a hundred and seventy four"

"Pretty insane" she gave a small smile "but why a hundred and seventy four of all numbers?"

"No reason" I shrugged and she looked at me suspiciously. I actually had no reason for that, I just felt a weird number would make her curious which it did

"I give it a hundred and sixty five then. Pretty good, feels like dying and flying" she smoothed down her hair that seems to have gotten messy from the ride

I wanted her fix it and looked own at her shoes. She was sneakers and the show laces looked loose. Following my gaze, she looked down and bent down to tie them

"Fix you hair, I'll help you with this" I bed down and grabbed the laces from her hands and started tying them

She seemed to mind the idea but still let me have my way. Once I was done typing the laces, I looked up at her as she gave up. She simply couldn't fix it, her hair had other plans.

"Thank you" she said as I got back on my feet

She gave out a frustrated sight when the black band she had broke. She lets her hair stay free for she had no choice anymore. She looks breathtaking either way.

We headed over to a snack stand and I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't think about my hands tangled up in her hair all this while. They just look like the perfect texture. Not too curly and not too straight. Just right. She'd look like a masterpiece when her hair is decorated all over her fair skin. What am I saying? She is a masterpiece.