Chapter Ten

I turned around and saw him. It was Mason! He got off his black motorbike, took off his helmet and walked towards us

"Amelia, did he do something?" he asked being protective with me

"No, he didn't" I said

"Dude! What the heck are you doing? I'm only taking to her" Andrew said

"I'm sorry but she has an important conversation with me" He said firmly

"I do?" I asked softly

"Whatever dude" he said and winked at me "bye Amelia" he said and left

"So what's the important conversation" I asked

"What? I don't know what you're talking about... Dudes!" He pretended not to know what I was talking about and pulled me the school where the rest of the guys were. we hung out for the time being before classes started.

The days past turning into weeks and months and I've realised the bullying in my life has stopped everyone respected me, well except for Patricia Ashley and Martha. rotten eggs remain rotten eggs and my bond with my guy friends Mason, Sam, Liam Oliver, and Jack grew stronger and I don't know where the name come from but we became a squad and for some reason they called us the 'superior six' I don't know who started giving those names but right now I'm at the top of cool high School student list.

Well, Andrew has also become a friend of mine but like the creep he is, he continues to stalk me from time to time but doesn't admit it. As the time passed, I joined the cheerleading squad which I did really well in, since Patricia isn't here to throw me off, I became the new cheer team cheerleader because of my flexible abilities and skills. Mason and I got to hang out quite frequently.

After school lessons, I usually watch him do his basketball practice and then we head back his house and then continue the tutor session I had with him, then the process continues. Life has been going great for me since I became friends with Mason but little did I know something will come up, conflict between Mason and Andrew whatever it is it will be big!

The time went by and the first term tests were written and we were given a little holiday break of a few weeks. I can already predict how my holiday schedule will look like, it'll probably be to hang out with Mason and tutor him anytime he needs it, it's not a permanent thing anymore. I have gotten my A+ in that project and now I just tutored him because I like doing it, plus it's an excuse for me to see him.

It's now part of an activity in my schedule in which we learn together. my schedule for after the few weeks of holiday is also very simple. I will be back in school, learn things, then write the final exam where we start applying for collages and thinking of majors we wish to study in. It's a bittersweet feeling.

It was closing hour and we've just finished all our tests and it's now going to be the start of the long awaited holidays. I walked out of the test Hall and saw Andrew standing right outside the door.

"Hey! I was waiting for you and Amelia" he said

"Me? really!? why?" I asked having no clue why he was waiting for me

"Yeah I was wondering if you could have lunch with me today? My treat you know just to celebrate the end of term!" He said with a warm smile

"Umm.... I think...." But just before I could continue someone interrupted

"sorry, she can she's eating with us, if you want to you can come and join us?" Mason's voice came from behind

"No need, I'll be going" he said and turned to me "remember, during the holiday it will take you out" he gave me a flirting wink and left