Chapter Twenty Nine

Andrew's POV

I watched Amelia sleeping on my bed so unconscious. The doctor had already come and gone, now I just waited for her to wake up. I expected to find Amelia distraught and going back home but I didn't think her condition will be so dreadful. I didn't plan for that.

One thing was for sure. Andricia plan is successful. All the scheming worked. I took a picture of sleeping Amelia and added the caption Staying at my place tonight To Patricia, I'm sure my target audience will find it soon enough.

My plan was very simple but needed critical thinking and Patricia. I had her plant a seed of doubt in Mason's head with that cafe Library date. Then created a misconception about the dinner and thanks to my sweet mommy for helping me make friends with Amelia's mother and inviting her worked perfectly. Even the Shakespeare books were a part of the plan, I literally bought books I don't give a sh*t about and made an entire bookshelf for them.

Then I also connected a tracking device to know Amelia's whereabouts. I tracked her calls to and found out that she discovered Mason lied to her about Russia. After that, I knew she'd go and give him a surprise visit.

Immediately she started walking out in the direction of Mason's mansion, I called Patricia and told her to get her a** to Mason's mansion before Amelia did. I needed to frame Mason. Make Amelia think some funny business was going on so I made Patricia take her AirPods with her and waited for Amelia's tracking device to approach Mason's room. When it was almost time, I signaled to Patricia and she pounced on him at the right time putting them in the perfect compromising position.

I don't mean to brag but my plan is genius and now, when Mason sees she is spending the night with me... The plan will be sealed. Now it's left for me is to make Amelia see I'm the one for her and Patricia is on her own with winning Mason back. It's a win win deal actually. All hail Andricia.

I watched Amelia's beautiful face peacefully sleep. You're finally mine Amelia. You may not know that now but you will be. Soon enough.

I found her phone ringing and that noise woke Amelia up. Who the f*ck is calling her now? I walked to her and she looked around trying to recall how she got here. I offered her a glass of water and she didn't even protest, she just took it. She asked for her phone and I handed to her. Her mom was calling.

"Hello mom" she sounded dead. She listened quietly "I'm on my way mom. I just..." She looked at me "I went for a walk, I'll be back home soon"

"You know my mother will probably mention you were here right" I whispered.

"Huh?" She covered the speaker and finally replied to her mother "actually on my walk Andrew invited me over and I wanted to take a look at the new books he had but I'm on my way mom" she lied and I almost laughed

She listened and turned disconnected the call. She stood up and walked to the desk where her belongings where and picked them up

"Thank you Andrew. Where's your mom? I'll greet her and head home" she stood by the door ready to be going

"At least eat something?"

"No, I really have to go" she insisted

I sighed and walked downstairs guiding her to the study room where my mom was. She seemed to be cracking a mental case of one of her patients. She took off her glasses when she saw Amelia and got up to hug her

"My dear! Andrew told me about the accident. Thank goodness nothing happens to you" mother kissed her cheeks "the doctor has come and gone, he said you'll be just fine. Come, have something to eat before you leave"

"Thank you so much Ma.. Camilla but I really need to go" she resisted

"Alright here's what. I'll get them to prepare a sandwich for you and you can eat it in the car. Andrew will drive you home" mother concluded "and no buts!" She walked out of the study room and disappeared into the doors that lead to the kitchen

I watched Amelia stand there helpless. Poor thing, she cannot defy elders not even a single bit. Anything an elder insists, she'll accommodate, even better, she's very respectful and well mannered. Who wouldn't fal in love this this Angel of mine?

She looked dead, her usual spirit and fire was gone. Temporarily. I'll bring them back. Maybe it's because she's is heartbroken, maybe? No she definably is. I could feel it dominating her. I bet all she wants to do right now is appear in her room, cry and sleep.

Mother arrived with what seems to be a sandwich wrapped in a foil paper, placed it in a paper bag and handed it to Amelia

"Here, take this Lia. My regards to your mother" she gave Amelia another hug and two kisses to the cheek "bye loves, drive safely. Make sure she eats that sandwich, heath is everything"

"Thank you Camilla" Amelia forced a smile. I bet she doesn't want to smile today.

"Bye maa" I took the keys from the nearby table "let's go Lia" she didn't even react to that this time. Damn, I need to make her snap out of this quickly, he isn't worth it

She followed me few paces behind outside. I oped the doors and watched as she entered the passenger seat and strapped on her seatbelt. I got in the driver's seat and began to drive. I watched her stare into the empty road probably counting the seconds

"Amelia" she became aware of my presence "the sandwich will get cold"

"I'm not hungry" she said

"But you need to eat, mother will be very disappointed if you didn't even take a bite" I used the elder card

"...." She took a bite and swallowed it. I doubt she chewed it

"What's wrong Amelia" I asked

"Nothing"

"Is it Mason?" I urged

"No"

"What did he do?"

"Nothing"

"Did he cheat on you?"

She froze and took another bite "we were never together to begin with so how can he ever cheat?" Her eyes looked watery. I looked away so she doesn't realize I knew she was about to cry

"Doesn't matter. You two where unofficially together, it's possible "

"You knew that, yet you chased me"

"That's because I love you and you should know that Amelia. Who wouldn't?"

"Mason" I could see her wipe the tears with the corner of my eye

"Mason is a... What did Shakespeare say?" I said with a funny stereotype British accent "he is an egg! Away thou rag, thou quantity, thou remnant!"

She gave a small laugh but I knew it was a dead laugh. She wasn't genuinely happy right now. And nothing funny will seem funny too. The rest of the drive was silent except for the song playing on the radio. We approached her house. She thanked me, opened the door and sped walked to the door.

"Amelia!" I got out of the car and looked at her "you're everything anyone would need and if Mason doesn't see it, f*ck him! He barely has any taste. Just remember, I'm here for you. If you need anything, a friend? Someone to listen to you? Anything. My doors always open"

"Thank you Andrew" she said and closed the door behind her

LOVE Y'ALL!!!