This is all because of you

Dan and Mela took a cab and went to the nearest pet adoption center. Dan paid the cab before they got out. Dan sighed ...

" aaah this is gonna be great "

He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked down at Mela " what is it cutie? " he asked as he leaned down. She showed him her notebook

' why Sangwoo Hasn't got a cat until now? "

Dan raised his eyebrows " I don't really know never thought of it until now ... anyways let's go come on! I'm so excited! " he yelled before grabbing Melas hand and dragging her in a rush into the adoption center.

' It's like it's Dans birthday not Sangwoo 😅 '
Mela thought laughing

They entered the adoption center not was full of ssssoooo cuuute kittens cats puppies and dogs.

" Mela! Look at that one, look at this one no this one over here! "

Mela tried dragging Dan away from the puppies section but it was as if dragging a wall.

'Daaan you're in the wrong sectionnn 😣 "

It was no use, Mela went to the kittens section as they meowed with their high pitches voice

She took a look at the bigger cats and her eyes fell in love with a certain car she couldn't take her eyes off of and thought it's perfect for Sangwoo ...

She quickly tucked at Dans coat and pointed at the cat

" huh? have you found the one you've been looking for meemee? "

She nodded ignoring her new nickname

" that's great! You know what I might consider taking one of these guys home with me "

' aaaw ' Mela thought it was cute

" so where is it? " he said giving his full attention to Mela now

She ran towards the cage as pointed at a beautiful black fluffy cat

" ooooh it's perrrfect! " Dan said happily which encouraged Mela more