Congratulations shorty

Sangwoos pov:
It was her graduation night finally, Mela specifically asked me to be there. Her face all red when she gave me my ticket. Nick couldn't be there, he had a game in some place with his team. But his mom was there.

I went there and there she was in her graduation uniform looking as cute as ever.

When she saw me she blushed, I like it when girls blush when I talk to them or look at'em

After the whole ceremony finished and they took a picture with me Mela and Nicks mom.
Nicks mom went home leaving me alone with Mela ...

" congratulations shorty ... " I still wonder sometimes wether I should strangle her or burn her, maybe skin her or stab her chop her. I've been too kind with this one. She's the first to keep up this far. Nothing is stronger than my hate ... my desire to hurt ... and kill ...

She looked up at me smiling warmly while being shy as always, though, I feel something warm in my chest just being with her. I don't know what that is, but I won't let it change me.

She looked at the floor twiddling with her fingers then she tried to tell me something while hand gesturing.

' if you want ... can we go somewhere '

I understood what she said ...

" sure "

We took off walking with each other in silence, we went to a public park, it was quiet now that we got away from the other students. We were alone ...