I love being with you ...

I woke up opening my eyes slowly, where am I? It was cold and a little dark ...

Then I remembered we were still outside, and it was snowing above us! I looked to my side and there was Mela In deep sleep her arms wrapped around my arm and her head on my shoulder.

I checked the time, it was dawn, I sneezed all of a sudden, I got up and carried shorty to the car.
I opened the door and placed her inside and buckled her seat belt for her. I then got into my car and drove to her place. man this girl is really a heavy sleeper ...

I was finally there, I was dizzy I couldn't even imagine continuing to drive to my place. I carried shorty and took the keys from her jacket and opened the house.

So this is her house ...

It looks neat and pretty, I assume her room is upstairs, i took my shoes off as well as I took hers and climbed the stairs and tried to open the door but it was locked, that's weird ... is this like a storage room or something?

My head was burning, I had a sever headache
I hate headaches ... they're the worst feeling in the world ...

I saw a room with opened door, it was hers, finally I went in and placed her on the bed before I threw myself on a nearby couch beside her bed putting my hands on my head ...

So painful ... suddenly melas phone rang loudly ... mela opened her eyes and got up confused seeing her self in her bed and me on her couch ...

" we fell asleep there shorty ... " I said sighing

She kept staring at me for a couple of seconds before checking her phone I looked at the caller

It said Mark ... who the hell is Mark ...

Mela quickly declined, closed her phone silenced it and threw it in her pocket. She quickly got off bed and took a closer look at me

" are you okay? " she mouthed she looked worried

" to be honest I'm a little dizzy "

She gently cupped my cheeks as she placed her mouth on my forehead and stayed like that for a couple of seconds I sneezed covering my mouth

She looked at me sadly " you have a fever "

" I think I've caught a cold "

She looked at me in guilt
" I'm sorry ... that's my fault "

" what are you talking about shorty ... " I began to cough and cough ... this is getting worse ...

" I shouldn't have picked a cold place to visit " She mouthed, I difficultly understood what she was saying

She mouthed, I difficultly understood what she was saying ...

" hey it's fine really ... "
She put her hands on my shoulders mouthing once again " please don't leave " She said before leaving in a hurry