Im right behind you

Mela opened her eyes it was the middle of the night and saw herself completely dressed with weird clothes. Soon Sangwoo came in, he his self also dressed with similar clothes.

She just stared at up at him in confusion.

" you're finally awake, the drug impact seems to have gone away " he said

Sangwoo then came closer and pulled her up in her feet.

" we ~ are going for a ride "

Melas eyes widened, this was her chance to escape. It was before she noticed her feet cuffed to his. Her hopes has died.

" follow me " he said basically dragging her as he walked.

Mela was so terrified from Sangwoo at that moment. She was terrified he would kill her outside and throw her in some dumpster. Imagining her dead body made her shake.

As he was walking through the corridor his walking stopped due to Mela who stopped in her tracks.

He turned around to her and asked " what's wrong "

She looked up at him before looking down at the line he drew on the floor. He chuckled before he walked back towards her cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

He could feel her shaking slightly

" it's alright when your with me " he said before taking he by the hand and walked. Now she didn't want to leave.

They entered the kitchen and she just lost it.

She backed away quickly almost tripping and caught on Sangwoos jacket hiding behind him burrying her face on his back wining.

" come on, it's not that scary anymore "

In the kitchen laid a wrapped body. It was his mother's body. MaMa 👶🏻

Sangwoo pulled Mela from behind him and grabbed her chin to make her look at the body which she didn't want to.

" come on you have to get used to her, after all you're going to help me Burry her "

Mela stopped in shock before quickly looking up at him and saw this absolute creepy wide devil grin on his face. Her body just collapsed at the floor just from looking at his face.

He looked down at her and started chucking in a real scary way. Mela just wished she wasn't born at that moment.

He walked towards the body and lifted it.

" come on Mela ~ I can't do this alone with my injuries "

She looked at him in fear, frozen in place.

" don't worry ~ I'm with you~ when we get back we will have a nice hot chocolate "

Hot chocolate? That's not the time to mention such topics right now, she could throw up.

" Mela~ come on, I'm being nice til this moment, you don't want to change that "

He warned

She quickly and shakily got up on her feet and tried to touch the body before quickly taking her hand back.

" don't worry that's not her face, I was considerate enough to let you hold her from her feet "

Mela closed her eyes in disgust, those feet were walking one day gosh!

She held her feet and carried her at the best strength she's got.

" good girl, now walk baby "

She obeyed him in fear and started walking forward and he backwards. He opened the door and she followed him, the door closed on it own and they continued down the stairs, through the gate and to the car.