Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!

Mela woke up not able to open her eyes still. She felt she was laying on the cold wooden Parquet, which felt nice and cool. She felt her head laying on Sangwoos lap.

She also felt some wet stuff being applied on her skin.

" you're awake? " he asked softly

Mela nodded

" good, just stay laying down and relax "

Mela took a deep breath and felt good there was this cool substance Sangwoo was applying to her face, she didn't have her eye patches on
Which felt comfortable.

Mela hand signed and mouthed ' what's that? '

" it's a cleanser "

Mela smiled which lightened sangwoos heart.

He wiped that cleanser on her face, She then heard a bottle being opened and the next thing she felt some sharp little things touch her skin, she then realized it was an exfoliator. Sangwoo rubbed it gently around her face around her cheeks on her forehead her chin her little nose.

" this feels good doesn't it "

Mela nodded in total relaxation, she couldn't control the smile on her face it was just automatically appearing.

He got a wet cloth then and wiped her face clean from the exfoliator.

Sangwoo then grabbed a cotton pad and applied some toner and rubbed it gently on her face. Mela was having such a great time.

He then grabbed a serum and dropped a few drops around her face and wiped it gently

- Author is feeling like going to a spa now -

Next Sangwoo did was covering her face with some coooool sheet mask. Mela was so happy feeling her face being cooled down after it had been so red and hot from crying yesterday.

" I'll put on some serum for your eyelashes while the mask take its time " Sangwoo said

He grabbed a serum mascara and started applying it to the upper and lower eyelashes of both eyes. What made Sangwoo satisfied was that the black eye was gone, only tiny teeny bits of color was left but it wasn't bold.

He then grabbed her hand gently and wiped it with lotion as well as he did to the other hand he rubbed it on then he massaged her hands and arms relaxingly. He then applied some nail serum to her nails.

He grabbed a hair brush and started brushing her hair gently with a smile on his face. Just seeing that face on mela was enough.

After that he took off the mask and brought the wet cloth and rubbed her face gently with it

After that he took off the mask and brought the wet cloth and rubbed her face gently with it. And the last thing he did to her face was applying some eye cream and some eye ointment on her eyelids. And lastly he sprayed her with some refreshing body spray.