I'll be your new friend

The next day :
Sangwoo stood like a dead man under the shower with his mind blank as he felt the waters pressure against his body. He was going through something he hadn't gone through before. Confusion fed on him.

' Mela Mela Mela .... I want to see you ... i want you right now ... in front of me .... ' he growled
________________________________
Mela texted Sangwoo :
' can I come over? ' he saw the text but didn't answer and wasn't online anymore.

She sat on her bed looking at her screen waiting patiently for him to answer which he didn't ... she thought it was odd for him to do that. She thought maybe his hands are occupied or something ... she left the phone and went to check on the cat until Sangwoo text her back.

The cat was in deep sleep she petted him and hugged him and stayed there for five minutes or so. She then went to check her phone but Sangwoo hasn't answered wet.

She texted ' . '

And he was online all of a Sudden and texted back, it was a text of a few words ...

' can't you tell I'm ignoring you??? '

Mela stared at her phone not knowing of he was joking or serious ...

' come on I'm series 😅 ' she texted back

He replied ' shut the fu** up what's wrong with you don't you fu**ing understand? "

' Im not in the mood for you '

She quickly typed

' what's wrong? are you mad at me? '
________________________________

" actually Mela, yes~  why don't you come over ? "
He started texting back to her " so I can end this shit you've put me through "

Sangwoo: ' hahahahaa gotchaaaa '
Mela       : ' I freaked outttt 😹😹 '

" oh not yet babe~ not yet ~ "

Sangwoo: ' sure you can come over, I'll pick you up '
Mela        : ' NO! '
Sangwoo: ' ? '
Mela       : ' I'll come by myself '
Sangwoo: ' I thought you were scared of riding cars unless it's nick '
Mela       : ' unless it's you also ... but I'm getting over it ... '
Sangwoo: ' I'll be waiting ~
                     *location link* '
________________________________
Sangwoo wore his jacket, tied his boots, wore his cap and was getting ready to got to his professors house to kidnap her back and kill her fixing his mistake of freeing her after he finishes killing Mela with his baseball bat.

He was sitting on the couch in front of the door his arms stretched on the couch arms in the dark tapping his foot on the floor eying the door waiting for the it to ring.

He heard a car coming closer and parking, the next thing he heard was the door closing followed by the sound of his gates door opening. The next thing he knew the doorbell rang.

 The next thing he knew the doorbell rang