NO!

Sangwoo sat on his seat in the cinema deep in thought as Mela watched knives out with interest unlike Sangwoo who was in a totally different world ...

Sangwoo pove :

How ? How could a dream expose me like that to her ... this can't be ... but it's also impossible that she'd know anything about the basement and the people I murdered there ......

A dream told her, that's the most ridiculous thing ever! Damn it! She can never come over again ... or at least she can never sleep over ...

I gotta be careful ... I gotta be too careful ...

I looked at Mela as she was watching the movie with her big eyes wide opened and mouth partly opened ... I can't let you find out Mela

You of all the people in the world should never know about the things I did ... I can't risk you

Not you!
________________________________

After 3 days ...

" wanna come over? " I asked Mela in surprise on FaceTime after she had requested to come.
She nodded yawning ... we both were on our beds it was like 6 in the morning ...

" even after those dreams of yours " I said chuckling ... she nodded laughing

' I want to help you construct the new table '

I had ordered a table online cuz mine broke

" okay I'll be waiting, by the way Dan and Barbra are coming over is that okay with you "

' yeah! By the way I forgot to tell you '

" tell me .. "

' Dan helped me get KoKo we ran into each other at the street '

" you were with Dan? " I asked in total surprise ... she didn't tell me!

' I told him you and I are together so he would not make any moves of his 😅 '

" he must have took you a ride home then "

' yes in a cab ... '

" you didn't tell me that Mela "

' I forgot ... are you mad? '

" no no ... that was nice of him " I lied any simple thing that has to do with her is becoming a big deal to me ...

" but I thought you were afraid to be in a car unless it's me or nick "

' I was afraid ... but I tried enduring it '

' I will come at 12 '

" who will drive you? "

' Nick '

" alright baby I'll be waiting "

She blew a kiss at me before I chuckled at her ending the video call ...

I sighed ... Dan l'm gonna kill you

I got up from my bed, that idiot ... all this time  he still can't see that Barbra is head over heels for him ... 

I'll guess I'll end your misery Barbra and tell him instead of you ... that way you can be assured he's all yours ... and I'll be assured he'll leave My shorty Alone ...

I went to the bathroom looking at my reflection at the mirror

" see? I'm going with the peaceful way "

________________________________

Time : 11 : 50

Mela arrived at Sangwoo's house with nick, he dropped her there and went off. With her arrived the new Table Sangwoo ordered.