We are not alike at all

The next day ...
at the morning ...
Melas pov:

I woke up early in the morning and showered. I put my marshmallow splash on. I love this scent. I can't believe the incidents of last night.

I never imagined I can break my fear and confess my feelings. I'm happy things turned out like this, I'm happy I didn't wast the chance like I did last time.

Sangwoo will be here any minute now. Oh my god I'm so so nervousssss ...
________________________________
Sangwoos pov:

My car is outside her house, I'm thinking ... I don't wanna bring her over yet ... I'll spend some time with her first and then take her down. She got out of the house looking cute as always ... I swear I'm a 24 year old man and I feel like I'm dating a 15 year old.

I smiled at her as she entered the car she smiled back and tilted her head to the side mouthing good morning

" good morning ~ where's my kiss? "
She scratched the back of her head as she giggled nervously

She leaned in and kissed me right In the corner of my lips. " mela~ over hear " I grabbed her cheeks with my fingers and pulled her into a  kiss.

" next time its French " I said as she was 🙂.
I drove to a far away enormous park. As I drove I stopped at a red light, Mela took this opportunity and tapped me on the shoulder, I looked at her as she mouthed something ...

"What?? " I said " I didn't get that "  she wrote on the Dewed glass with her finger 

" I want to know more about you " i stared at her with my boring eyes as I kept driving until we arrived. We got out it was a beautiful day not very cold. I walked us to good spot to sit in under a tree.

After we finally found our spot we sat on the ground, it was very peaceful ...

" so ... what do you want to know about me? " she looked at me smiling excitedly as she got a notebook from her bag and started writing, her handwriting so delicate and beautiful...

" what do you study? "

Really? " business "

" are you going to be a business man? "

" basically "

" is being a business man something you want or need "

" want need same thing "

" .......... I mean do you love business ? "

Love? That word again ... no ...

" No ... I don't love it, it's boring and tiring it takes long hours and it so freaking provocative"

" then why didn't you study what you love? "

studied what I love? Why didn't i? What I love? What's that?