You never raise your voice

" This is all I managed to write these days, I'll write more soon 💕 "
________________________________

I cupped shorty's cheeks before I leaned in and kissed her. I was standing on her door step ready to leave. It was 2 pm. We took a nap after breakfast until 2pm. She hugged me tightly as is she didn't want me to leave.

I rubbed her back as i embrace her tightly.

" see ya shorty~ " I kissed her once again

" don't forget to see the doctor and take pills " she mouthed I patted her head before leaving to my car and driving away.
________________________________

After Mela closed the door, she span around the living room laughing happily hugging a pillow. She ran to her room and threw herself on her bed, she lay on her back and stretch her arms horizontally looking at the sealing before taking a deep breath and releasing it with a smile remembering all the events of the day.

Her phone rang once again, as soon as she locked the caller ID she frowned. it was Mark again. She frowned before she tap decline. She then went through her contacts and tapped Marks name and blocked him.
________________________________

Sangwoo entered his house finally, he took off his shoes and went inside. He climbed to his room, he was still in Melas father pajamas. He thought it was nice of her to keep him wearing those. He was still sleepy. But didn't want to sleep.

He climbed down stairs and went to the basement. His professor was still there tied up and beaten. He crouched to her level as shook from fear not daring to look at him in the eye.

" you know what Garcia ... coming down here and seeing you in that state ... makes want to puke "

He ran his fingers through her hair as she started sobbing " I'm really not in the mood Garcia ... I don't want to beat you up, nor do I want to kill you ... nor do I want you to stay alive in here ... I'm so confused ... aren't you a professor? Tell me what should I do with you?"

He took a napkin out of her mouth as she didn't dare to speak. He sighed " look I'm happy today very happy ... you might want to take advantage of that "

She looked at him with hesitation " I'm thirsty ... very thirsty ... "

" your hungry as well am I right? "

She nodded " there see? We're having progress, I was a bit worried you might turn up to be mute too " he said before getting up and up the stairs. He came back shortly after.

He crouched to her level once again " here we are open up " she opened her mouth as she place a water bottle on her mouth allowing her to drink. She almost finished the whole bottle.

He then fed her bread that's all he could find in the fridge. " now what? Set you free? " Garcia looked at him in disbelief before nodding like crazy only to make him laugh.

He chuckled " not so easy honey " he leaned in and whispered in her ear while playing with her hair " you'll probably going to report on me wouldn't you? " she shook her hair like crazy.

He sighed before getting up " Garcia Garcia Garcia Garcia ... what am I gonna do with you "

He placed his hands on her shoulders " you know Garcia ... I've been looking through your phone ... you know what I saw? To my surprise! You take a lot of photos of naked children ... "

He said before slapping his hands startlingly agains her arms " Children from the kindergarten your sister runs ... "

He leaned in behind her ears " now isn't that disgusting ... " he started walking around