don't worry I got u I got u

The college students were gathered inside. Today was extremely cold, windy, and snowy.
It was early in the morning.

" oh~ Sangwoo you're so good " a girl moaned as Sangwoo played with her inside the locker.
Her tight skirt and obviously wrong sized blouse so tight around her breasts, her unbuttoned shirt and heavy perfume. In short ... a whore.

Sangwoo enjoyed killing those, first they bought pleasure and lust, after they sleep with him, and after he's done, he happily enjoys torturing them and making fun of them before finishing them off.

" I'll call you baby " he whispered before licking her ear causing her to moan passionately.

Sangwoo headed towards his lecture leaving the girl in a mess. Her name was Rebecca btw.

________________________________

" who can tell me the three most famous tragedy pioneers in the Greek theater " the professor asked her students.

A nerdy student was the only one persistently raising his hand. The professor glanced at Sangwoo who had his legs crossed smiling at her.
" what about you mr oh? " she said in shy voice

Sangwoo calmly answered " Aeschylus, Sophlecs, and Euripides "

" ha! Sophlecs?! He's called Sophocles mr confident man! " the nerd boy snapped at Sangwoo as the rest of the students giggled.

Sangwoo asked the professor smiling with his beautiful innocent face

" am I wrong professor Garcia? "

She blushed as she quickly answered 

" w.. what mr oh has said is is ... is RIGHT! His real name was sophlecs but people called him Sophocles by mistake and so he was named Sophocles. Mr Oh however preferred to call him by his original name ....... "

" thank you mr oh~ " she said smiling at Sangwoo as her face was pink pink pink.

And then her soft voice suddenly changed to a stern one " and for you mr Miller! You shall not speak out of turn again and you shall apologize to Mr oh right this moment! "

The nerd boy was speechless and embarrassed.

" it doesn't matter professor Garcia " he smirked " why don't we complete this lecture, I'm thirsty to learn new things about you——r lecture "

Professor Garcia's face was red as a tomato and her lustful eyes couldn't leave his lustful ones.

________________________________

Time flew and it was afternoon already ...

Sangwoo and his group of friends were gathered in the library where it was warm and cozy. Jieun, Barbra, Kim and Dan were studying math but Sangwoo wasn't. He was a math genius. He was waiting for Mela. she was supposed to be there by then.

His phone buzzed, he checked it out, it was a text from an unknown number.