Who are they going to believe

*Beep .... Beep ....Beep ... Beep ...Beep ... Beep*

Sangwoos eyes opened slowly, taking in the surroundings of the room

Sangwoos eyes opened slowly, taking in the surroundings of the room. It was the middle of the night. He looked down to see the person he cared for and loved the most in this big world.

She was sitting in a nearby chair but her head was on the bed beside his chest and her hand holding his. He could see her wet lashes.

He held her hand back rubbing on it softly with his thumb. And with his other hand that was broken he slowly lifted it and started running his finger through her hair.

Mela was a heavy sleeper but she woke up quickly when she felt movement. She looked up at Sangwoo with hope to see if he was awake.

And she couldn't believe her eyes, he was awake ❤️

Her eyes quickly teared and her tears started cascading on her red cheeks she reached to his head and hugged him tightly she then placed her forehead on his cupping his cheeks not believing her eyes.

Sangwoo caressed her cheek softly she held his hand and kissed it gratefully still not believing this is real and not a happy dream.

Sangwoo opened his mouth trying to talk but his voice barley came out ...

Mela quickly got a cup of water and lifted his head to help him drink. He wetted his throat.

And tried once again to speak really lightly :

" I .... felt .... you all ... the ... time "

Melas eyes widened greatly she couldn't control her tears.

Snagwoo pov:

I never saw Mela cry before ... it really hurt ...

I remember she let out a few tears back then when I she felt ill ...

But it's the first time I see her cry ...

It really hurt when I saw her harmed ...

I reached my hand out and wiped her tears ...
________________________________

Mela stayed there feeling like in heaven ...

She was on cloud nine she felt she'll die from happiness!

She mouthed :

' do you need something? Anything! '

She Wanted to let him comfortable as much as she could ...