Shhhhh

Melas eyes were very wide opened, she  couldn't believe what she saw

Melas eyes were very wide opened, she  couldn't believe what she saw. Her mind started connecting dots all around and before she knew it she was backing away quickly.

Sangwoo ran after her as she ran away panting heavily, it's the only thing her mind thought of and told her to do. She went to cross the stairs of the gate with her shaking feet but he got her, he didn't have to cover her mouth he just got her and turned back inside and locked the door

No one knew Mela went to sangwoos place. She didn't tell no body, she went alone to the man she trusted and loved. But all that, broke in a second ...

She was held against her will while she was struggling to break free, he was heading to the basement. She cried with her weak voice, cried partly from fear, but cried most of what the man she loved the most turned out to be.

He didn't say anything, he just pinned her on the floor and handcuffed her hands and tied her feet, he had no expression on his face. She stopped struggling and looked up at him shocked of the face she saw. He had no feelings, no sympathy, no expression, and just like he never knew her he turned around and left closing the door leaving her in the dark.

She bursted out crying tears cascading all over cheeks, she started shaking the handcuffs and try to break free, anyone who would be handcuffed knows they can't break free but that doesn't prevent them from trying.

The basement door opened again and he climbed down Holding something in his hand she looked at him waiting for what he wanted to do.

When her eyes saw what he was holding in his hand, he was holding an injection, her eyes widened and she started kicking her tied feet in front of him so he wouldn't approach her.

He watched her with his boring eyes before he easily caught her feet and bend them down she started moving every muscle in her body. He pinned her and held her in place.

" shhhh " he finally said now she was trying to move but she couldn't he had a good grip on her. " don't fight me " he then injected her in her thigh which she winced.

She stopped resisting now, she let go giving up panting and panting. Sangwoo let go of her but was still leaning above her watching her as the drug took effect. She glanced up at him with her weak eyes, a sad look, a pained look before her eyes slowly shut.

He stood up and left the basement, closed the door and threw himself on the door he dropped his face in his hands and sighed with shaky breath ...
________________________________

Mela opened her eyes hardly, she felt paralyzed and couldn't move she moaned uncomfortably at the situation.

" everything was perfect "

She was startled but she couldn't see well all she could do is hear

" you and I, everything was wonderful, but you had to come at that moment didn't you. I shouldn't have sent you that massage. I appreciate the chocolate box, but i threw it out, I won't be eating something that caused you to expose me "