If you ever loved me let me go

Sangwoo looked at her emotionally he caressed her cheek before pulling her into a big tight hug. And he couldn't help but let out his tears that cascaded on his cheeks as he gritted his teeth not wanting his cries to come out.

He wiped them before any of Dan nor Barbra to see them before letting go.

" That's great! This is what I call a perfect ending! " Dan squealed like girl as mela giggled

" mela ... " Barbra hugged her " I've messed those eyes " she said as mela smiled and hugged her back

" Barbra ... there's someone who missed those eyes more " Dan said winking referring to Sangwoo

Barbra nodded and stood up " it has been a great day you guys, unfortunately it's starting to get late, we should get going "

" you guys are leaving already? " Sangwoo asked surprised

" sorry sangy we have certain arrangement tomorrow early in the morning, we really must hang out again soon sometime "  Dan said as he slapped sangwoos shoulder playfully.

" sure " Sangwoo said waving goodbye at them as they waved back.

Now that they were alone, Sangwoo just stood there looking away not knowing what to say in a weird moment, before deciding to set down beside mela in the ground who was looking at him smiling.

" umm ... so ... how are ya feeling? "

' good ' she mouthed as she shrugged

" mela I ... ... ... "

Mela nodded waiting for him to talk

" I wanted to tell you this the moment you heal and open both of your eyes ... but not here "

He quickly got up and held her hand and rushed into the car dragging her as she looked confused.

He opened the door for her to sit and put on the seatbelt for her before he rushed to the other side got in and drove away.

Mela looked at him worried about him

' whats going on Sangwoo? ' she asked her self. Her eyes travelled to the road and she found her self familiar with this place, he was driving into her house. He parked and got out, mela opened her door in surprise before he reached took her hand and close the door walked to her house and unlocked the door, they both got in.

He closed the door and was sweating nervously

He stood in front of her and held her gently by her arms and pulled her gently down to set on the couch.

He looked into her confused eyes with his nervous ones.

" Mela ... ... I want you to hear me to the end ... let me speak my heart out ... I want to tell you everything that has been kept inside of my chest my whole life ... besides this is the last time I could be ever talking to you ... that's why I can't miss this chance "

Mela gasped ' what do you mean the last time?' She asked worried

Sangwoo caressed her cheeks and covered her lips with his finger " no questions, I just want you to listen, listen and only listen " Sangwoo said as tears filled his eyes

She looked at him worried before nodded slowly ' okay '

Sangwoo took a deep breath before he wiped them away.

" when I was a little boy, I didn't have a normal childhood, as I told you before, my mother made it hard to live a normal life, she tried to abort me many times and when I was born she started trying to kill me