Can i ask you something?

We walked to the public bathroom in the park. I waited for her to finish, as I leaned my back on the bathroom wall smoking deep in thought

Mela ... Mela ... Mela ...

What am I going to do with you? I'm having fun with you shorty ...

I was holding her big jacket for her until she gets out.

I put my hand inside her jackets pockets, I found her house keys, they had a cute white elephant medal with them. What would she do if she lost them? Like that?

I tossed her keys in my pocket. Now she'll not know where to go, let's see if she'll text me~

..... what am I thinking? Nicks house is right in front of hers ...

Tsk ... I tossed the keys back in her pocket, I put my hand in her other pocket, this time I found a note ... a piece of paper ...

I unfolded it and read what it said ...

" boring mute ***** go kill your self "

I kept looking at this thing, trying to understand what just happened, what did I just read

I kept looking at this thing, trying to understand what just happened, what did I just read ...

Is this an old bullying note that was slipped into her jacket secretly back in school days?

I don't think she had read it yet ...

She came back, I quickly tossed the note back in the pocket, she smiled and thanked me for waiting before wearing her jacket ...

We walked through the park " are you cold? " she shook her head happily, she seemed to be very happy with me, I can even feel it coming out of her, the happiness ...

I kept walking with her deep in thought ... mela, that fragile creature, how did she make it through bullying? I wonder, she must have dealt with it like a crybaby, crying every night in her bed kinda kid ... why didn't she kill herself instead of being a worthle...

I felt a tap on my shoulder cutting my thoughts, looked down at her, she was holding her phone mouthing " can we take a photo? "

" sure! " I came closer to her as she opened her camera and tried to take a selfie, It wasn't fitting us properly either I was not there or she was, that's so Ridiculous but so funny, I had to bend down and she had to stand on her toes!

I got close to her, our cheeks were touching, we smiled and she took the picture. It was very beautiful to be honest, she stood there admiring it happily.

" Mela " I called she looked up at me, I caressed her cheek " let's go " I smiled she nodded happily.

We took off walking " are you hungry? " she nodded " I know a wonderful place to eat, the food over there is awesome "