How?

Karen hired a lawyer to make sure he proves it that Sangwoo is a murderer. So did Sangwoo, he hired a lawyer as well.

The two of them were preparing for court. Mela Dan, Barbra, Jieun, Kim and Nick as well as nicks mom came to the court. They sat in the front

At the court:

" All rise for the honorable judge Brown. "

Everyone stood up, as the judge came and he sat down " thank you, please be seated "

( hello my readers it's author San *as one of my lovely readers called me* just want you to know that I don't know much about courts and how they work and how they start their speech or who speak first but I read a few things and watched some movies so I'm trying my best so please overlook if there's some mistakes Kay? )

Karen's lawyer said:

" The defense calls mr Dan Johnson to the stand "
Dan walked to the stand as he made an oath to say the truth and nothing but the truth.

" Mr Dan, where were you when the whole incident happened? "

" inside the house "

" did you hear the entire conversation that happened between both Sandra and Sangwoo ?

" yes I did "

" tell me what you heard in the part where they talked about the photos "

" Professor Garcia told him to hand over the photos if he wanted Mela to live and Sangwoo told her they were at his laptop and he was willing to give them to her "

" did she or him mention anything about children's photos? "

" ... no but he has pictu-"

" Mr Johnson please answer only the question and I will repeat it, did you hear any of the words children, naked children, pedophile ? "

" no I didn't, just 'the photos' "

" that's all I want to know thank you Mr Johnson "

Dan just stared at the lawyer like a sleepy lost dog before he returned to his seat.

The judge said " they do have proof Mr Davis, the photos of the children that Mr Oh found in her phone "

" your honor Mr Oh " he said as he pointed at Sangwoo who was sitting beside his lawyer.

" your honor Mr Oh CLAMED he found thouse photos in her phone and downloaded them.
Which leads me to a bunch of question marks!

First : these photos were found in Sangwoos laptop and never in Professor Garcia's or Ms Karen's. There is no proof they took them.

The real photos that Sangwoo has are the naked photos of Professor Garcia. But he claimed he was hiding photos of naked children just to show the police how noble his goal was but secretly harassed her to keep her mouth shut about him raping her and kidnapping her "