what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~

We got into my car and Mela directed me the directions all the way, she then pointed at a place to park and we got out. We still weren't there yet.

She stood in front of me and put her hand on my eyes signaling to close them, and I did. She then took my hand in her soft ones and stared walking me forward. " alright~ " I cooed.

I felt that we were going higher and higher and now there were stairs and then they ended and we still were walking up as I could feel the voices of the people fade away. We were getting so far away from them, that it was getting silent now.

Is she going to kidnap me now? I laughed to myself and a thought just occurred to me ...

What if Mela IS a psychopath killer just like me? And she hides it professionally behind her cute appearance and kitty attitude. And now she's going to kill me. Haha, that sounds crazy but could be true.

Melas pove:

I guided Sangwoo up the hill, holding his hands, and oh my god how they are so bigger than mine! It was getting completely silent, nothing but the sound of wind blowing. We were alone ...

Sangwoo pov:

Now I feel like we are walking on a flat land

Melas pove:

Finally we made it to the top and I continued walking him towards my spot. To be honest, I shouldn't have came here, we are all alone and no one's with us, and I've only knew Sangwoo for a couple of months now, and this is the second time only that I've gone out with him.

It's too dangerous to do that, coming here alone with him, even though I love him, we're still getting to know each other, I just wanted to make something special for him. To make him happy ... just how he made me the happiest I've ever felt the last night and today.

It's okay Mela, you will be careful next time, let this night be a an exception ... You love Sangwoo and trusts him ...

I looked at his face and smiled, what did this man do to me? I am so in love with him that it hurts, I want to be with Him and make him the happiest he has ever been too

❤️❤️❤️

Sangwoos pove :

Mela finally stopped " can I open my eyes now? I got really sleepy closing them that much "

I heard chuckling before opening my eyes and seeing my surroundings ...

Wow~ I could see the whole mountains from up here and all the fields too from far away and the sea, what a magical sight, and behind me if I look back, I could see the whole city. Everything covered in snow, breathtaking.

" wow ... this place is extraordinary ... " I said as I couldn't take my eyes off the sights.

I looked at Mela as she mouthed happily " do you like it? "

" like it? " I asked before I quickly grabbed her and carried her in the air spinning around

" I love it! " I said as she laughed with me, suddenly we were in the ground, looking at the beautiful sky. I inhaled deeply...

" how come you know a place like that? " I asked as I looked at her. She mouthed " my parents took me here a lot "

Her late parents ...

" it's beautiful, but ... " I climbed on top of her

" don't you think it's dangerous to take me here to place like that, far away from people, alone with someone you briefly know? what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~ mmmm? "

She smiled closing her eyes feeling stupid before mouthing " I will be careful next time "

Next time??? Gosh this shorty is hilarious

" there might be no next time baby "

I placed my forehead on top of hers " but I get it, you wanted to make this special didn't you " I caressed her cheek, " didn't I tell ya before shorty, that kindness of you will get you into trouble didn't I? But ..... it's the most beautiful thing in you " I leaned in and kissed her.

It felt so ... right ...

We were laying beside each other once again I pulled her closer our cheeks were touching.

As we looked at the sky " nick told me about your parents, I'm really sorry for your loss, it's terrible "

She cuddled closer to me as she she held my hand and pulled closer to her before she kissed it. I guess she was hurting too much, and was grateful for me being with her ...

Aaaw shorty ... I patted her head as my hand intertwined with hers. No one could possibly imagine that all these things happened to you.

" you know ... shorty, it's good thing that you loved your parents and that they loved you as well, even after they're gone, you still remember their kindness, I never loved mine, only my dad at least but I came to ... 'not like him' after I grew up "

I could feel Mela raising up her head to look at me as my eyes didn't leave the sky.

" sometimes I feel ... she's never really dead, roaming still in the house, haunting me still .. "

" I feel her presence specially when I'm angry, it makes me sometimes go ... rage ... crazy "

" I'm so grateful, that she's gone, even though I feel her around, but still I'm so relieved that she's dead ... "

I looked at mela who was looking at me with her eyes a bit watery as if she was about to cry

" that's why you should know " I put a lock of hair behind her ear " that even though you went through that grief, but your luckier than other people .... you should appreciate that ... "

She cupped my cheek, why did I tell her all that? I never talked about that before, Mela is so easy to talk to, cuz she's a listener. Now that I've told a bit of what was held in my heart, I feel ... * inhail* good ... it's like a rock that was lifted from my chest.

" Mela ... I love being with you ... "

She smiled warmly at me " I love being with you too " she said

I smiled at her, I smiled ...

" can we stay here a bit longer, it feels nice "

I said as I kissed her gently, she nodded before kissing me " that the first time you ever made an attempt shorty ... " she chuckled shyly as I laughed a bit " that's a progress " I complimented chuckling ...

And I don't know how on earth did it happen ... but before we knew it, we were asleep in that place ...