Did you get in the bassment?

Mela sat on her bed in the afternoon holding the only and first photo she took of her and Sangwoo .... she looked at his face with a worried expression on her face ...

She touched his face with her fingers admiring his smile ....

Her thoughts were cut off by the doorbell ...

She was dressed it was 7 o'clock

She went down stairs to open the door, she opened the door revealing Sangwoo dressed really good leaning on the door " hey~ " he flirted she smiled shyly before she hugged him.

He took her in his big arms inhaling the beautiful scent on her nick

" mela ... "

She looked up at him " Johnson baby powder ... I love it ... " she smiled warmly at him " what happened to the marshmallow one?"

' i ran out of it ' she mouthed before she gasped

' how was your exam '

He sighed ' aaah finally! I finished! It was good'

He said as he carried her bridal style and spinner her " I missed you Mela, you're like a drug do you know that? "

He threw his self on the couch with her still in his arms ' I just can never get enough of you "

Her head was laying on his chest, she looked at him with love ' I think about you all the time, more than everything ... anything ... '

He smiled at her as he pinched her cheek gently with his fingers admiring her face

" what did you really dream of last night Mela "

Her eyes widened in surprise, how did he figure out she was lying he was half awake that night!

She looked down hesitant to say

Sangwoo ran his fingers through her hair
" you know you can tell me anything shorty "
He said ever so gently ...

He tried assuring her but how ...

( how am I going to tell you ... what am I going to tell you ... do I tell you that you killed me with no regrets? Or do I tell you that I saw you dead killed murdered! Or do I tell you that I saw your mother sobbing crying probably killed you! I can't tell you that! I can't tell you! )

Mela caressed his cheek and mouthed

' Sangwoo ... it doesn't matter ...what matters is ... us ... our real life together isn't it ? '

" Mela ... I don't want to know what the dream was as much as I want to know why would you hide something from me ... lie to me ... I want you to know that you can trust me ... "

' I do trust you ... I just don't want to hurt your feelings that's all ... '

" your silence hurt my feelings "

She smiled nervously ' you're making a big deal out of this ... '

" you dreamt about me? "