don't look inside the basement

He entered the room ... was Mela living with Nick? She was laying there having a fever her cheeks red and her eyes watering from pain.she had a few small blisters on her face. Sangwoo was standing there looking over at her.

He, without thinking, just knelt down cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. ' Why did I do that? ' He asked hisself but he rushed it off.

" dude what are you doing? "

Sangwoo quickly turned his Face at the voice whispering behind him. It was nick.

" shit! " Sangwoo whispered harshly, Nick startled him.

" oh did I startle you? My bad~ " Nick mocked him upset. 

" you two live together? " Sangwoo whispered

* a lot of whispering here *

" what? No! She lives over there " Nick pointed towards the window, it showed a house in the opposite of them.

" then what is she doing here? "

" my momma's taking care of her cuz she has no one at her house ... she lives alone "

" where's her parents? "

" car accident ... "

" .... Damn "

" yeah ... now come on before she wakes up ... "

* end of whispering finally *

" you know a lot about this girl " Sangwoo said

" yeah ... yeah we're pretty close my parents knew her parents I played with her when we were kids ... yeah I pretty know almost eveyrhin ... "

" did you know she has kidnapping issues? "

Nick stopped making Sangwoo stop as he looked at him " .... yeah "

" trust issues? "

" yeah ... I know that ... "

They continued walking downstairs

" and that she makes others feel like shit with her doubtful glances and ... "

" yo com on man! "

" hey .. I ... "

" she doesn't mean that! Com on man she's the kindest person on earth! "

" I didn't say she's not! "

" you haven't been there! "

They sat on the couch

" hey I don't mind I don't mind, I understand ... I'm just talking on the behalf of others, she gotta get out of her shell "

" oh so you're talking for her sake? Or you worried about your friend's feelings? "

" don't say friends ... just ... I don't care less about these people Im talking for her ... "

" you're interested in her ... "

" what if I am? "

" nothing I'm just askin ... "

" you said I haven't been there, what was it? "