Go away ...

All the night Dan kept trying to approach Mela but Barbra wouldn't let him. Sangwoo chatted with her mostly and nick.

Nick stood up and took the microphone:

" hey everybody may I have your attention " everyone went quiet and paid their attention towards Nick.

" I don't know how to say this but ... I've met this girl and oooew she's a lovely girl and umm I've been trying to do this thing but hesitated a little but, my friend Mela here supported me in this, I finally decided to propose, and I did. and ... ya'll invited this Thursday to our engagement at my place, so ... "

Some of his friends aawed, cheered and whistled

" so make sure you come! " Nick finally said before everyone clapped their hands. He came back to his seat Mela stood up and hugged him tightly as he hugged back. " thank you for giving me the push " she patted his back as a welcome.
[Mela is not his Fiancé btw]

After the night ended everyone went home.

________________________________

The next day ...

Mela arrived at the library and as always started studying Math for hours before finished a lot of lessons and she started seeing her self in big progress.

Sangwoo however was feeling angry because he kept dreaming of his mother for some reason. He was so stressed out because of it. Mela felt he was kinda aggressive. He left alone to the parking, he parked his car in a private place where not everyone parked. When he arrived his started kicking the wheels of the car and punching the car while groaning before he noticed a figure standing in the corner.

Mela was the figure, she followed him, she was standing there shocked staring at him. He stared back as he was panting heavily. " go away ... " he said as he turned his face away.

Mela looked sadly at him she couldn't leave.
" I said go away! " he shouted at her startling her. She approached him slowly in fear. He could hear her Walking behind him as he was trying to control his anger. She just stood there refusing to leave. She wanted to text nick to come see Sangwoo, she was worried about him but she was afraid that he might not want anyone to know or see him this way. So she just stood there behind him.

Sangwoo placed a hand on his forehead as he took a deep  breath closing his eyes. " Mela, I told you to leave darling, I don't want to hurt you ... " she was surprised " hurt her? " she was scared now.

_______________________________

Mela's Pove 

Those are the moments where I wish I can just ... talk ... the most ... but I couldn't ... I couldn't help him or make it easy for him ... I was useless. What was I thinking following him, I was just another burden on him. Just leave.

I turned away to leave but, I quickly opened my small notebook and got my pen. I wrote whatever I had in mind and stuck the paper on his car before running away.

I walked home, feeling terrible. I couldn't help but feel my vision become blurry as my my eyes started to become watery. It's so hard ... it's very hard, to loose something so fundamental, I miss my voice so much.

I sat on a bench on the way home, just sniffing and wiping my tears as snow fell above my head. I'm like ... missing a limb or something. Surrounded by eyes of pity, treated like a child, called cute just for being ....

I put both my hands on my face as I cried. I can't even cry properly, I used to feel relief when I cry, but now I can't even sob properly. I can't even express my feeling or tell what's wrong if I got asked what's wrong.

All I can do, is express it with stupid writing. I throw my notebook on the ground. The weather started to get colder and windier. I wish I never knew how it feels like to talk and hear my voice, so I can never miss it and feel this way ...