Im back shorty~

" Mela "

....

" Mela~ "

.....

" Mela "

Mela opened her eyes ever so slowly grunting softly. She saw Sangwoo dressed and was crouching on top of her.

" wakey wakey~ I'll be out for work, but before I go, I must tell you one very very essential rule"

Mela looked at him waiting for the rule

" since I'm leaving you all alone for 3 hours, a lot of things could happen in 3 hours! The door is locked the windows are locked everything is locked just telling you this to cut short your escaping Attempts. No phones no laptop, no anything that can connects you to the outer world "

Mela watched him with horror

" kitchen is off limits, living room is off limits, my room is off limits as well. You're allowed only in this room, and the bathroom. Now the exciting part! There's a line in the middle of the corridor which separates you from the kitchen, living room and my bedroom. NEVER cross that line OR else .................................... okay? "

He patted her head and left. There was a couple of sandwiches a bottle of water and can of coke beside her. She just lay there in surrender.

Staring at the ceiling her eyes was blank

- Flashback -

________________________________

" don't worry I got u I got u "

" let's dance ... shall we? "

" I'll lead you ... don't worry Mela "

" see you soon Mela study well okay "

" listen ... whatever happens tomorrow, it will be alright, I guarantee you, you were great Mela, you just need to believe you can do this thing. "

" congratulations shorty ... "

" look at you all shy and nervous "

" there's nothing to be nervous about shorty "

" You're safe with me ... "

" where's my kiss? "

" you should kiss back you fool, just move your tongue it not rocket science "

" aaah Mela, you are definitely something "

" are you hungry? "

" didn't I tell ya before shorty, that kindness of you will get you into trouble didn't I? But ..... it's the most beautiful thing in you "

" Mela ... I love being with you ... "

" what are you up to shorty? "

" you wanna play that again? "

" gotchuuu~ "

" what is it with you and the peeing! 😂 "

" see ya shorty~ "

" is my ... birthday today? "

" come here shorty "

" I love him! He's the best gift ever "

" Mela ... you keep giving me a lot of things that are very precious to your heart , am I that special to you? "

" come close! Don't be shy! "

" mela?~~~ "

" I'm here I'll always be with you "

" Mela ... stay for the night"