epilogue

reffda's pov

it has been two years since the incident happened. a lot has changed since then. we finally had our peace and quiet. no more being separated from each other. the kids were also growing up. 

i watched with a smile as benson and indigo played together in the backyard with their uncle ethan, oliver and thomas and their aunt cameron.

chantel has been in jail ever since and from what i heard from grayson, he said that she won't be out anytime soon. chantel had a miscarriage while being in prison as she fell when she was doing some duty in there.

grayson had expanded his business to a few more countries to say that i'm really proud of him is an understatement. he's been busy organising things for his new opening in japan. since it was the weekends, he's at home, spending time with us.

"what are you thinking so hard about, babe?"

"nothing much. just our family and how far we've come. we've been through so much over the past years."

"yeah, i agree with you on that."

"i'm glad we managed to get past the tough times."

"mhmm.now, we're just waiting for our two little babies to come out. two months left, reffda." he said, kissing the side of my head.

i'm sure you are all wondering how did that happen.

so, a year and two months later, grayson and i started trying to have another baby. i did the tests and it all came out negative. so, at one point, i wanted to just give up and live on with just four of us. 

"grayson, maybe, we're not meant to have another one right now. let's try again in the future."

"please, we have to keep trying."

"we can't force a baby in my womb. we just have to wait for the right timing."

"yeah, i guess so.. alright, then. i don't wanna force you anymore. let's eat."

as soon as the plate of sushi was placed in front of me, i started feeling nauseous. i rushed to the restroom and started vomiting out whatever i ate before that. i washed my mouth and got out to find grayson standing in front of me worriedly. 

"let's go see the doctor. you're clearly not feeling well."

i just nodded my head. too tired to speak from all the vomiting. 

when we went to the doctor, i did all the necessary tests and waited for the results. 

"congratulations, mrs dolan. you're pregnant!" 

we were overjoyed. i was told to do ultrasound. i waited and heard the heartbeat. though it was weird in a way. 

"it seems like you'll be having twins!"

grayson cried and well, i was just laughing at him. 

and that was how i got pregnant for the second time. 

and it all started when i became a babysitter at the dolan household.

and that's the end of babysitter! :")

oh man, it took years for me to finish this book up. i was busy with school and other things so i had to take long breaks in between so that i could prioritise the important things that i have to do.

thank you so much to the readers who have been here since the beginning and being so patient with the late updates. 

and i didn't think that this book was even able to get 1k reads at first. but 486k? that's just crazy!! thank you so much!! 

lots of love, s.