thirty-six : if she leaves, then, i stay.

yo, an update !!! im sorry im late :(

i think we had reached back to the place that we came from because i felt the helicopter landing. i was being lifted down to the ground by someone who i knew wasn't grayson. i heard some light chatter within grayson and some other men.

and again, i was being lifted off the ground.

"grayson, why are you always carrying me today? i can walk, you know.." i mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"i know you can walk but there's a lot of stairs. and it's also because you deserve to be treated like a queen today. not just today. i could treat you like this every other days. how am i gonna do that when indigo is always in your arms?"

"hmm.. right. grayson, can you please hurry up and show me the other surprise? i may need to pump some milk into the bottle soon."

"yeah, okay. we'll be quick."

it felt like time moved fast because we were in the lift, then the car and soon enough, the car stopped and grayson opened the door. he brought me out of the car. he moved me a little and stopped me somewhere.

i felt his hands on the back of my head, untying the blindfold. the blindfold came off but there was no surprise. it was only my husband. and we were also at lisa's house. i raised my eyebrows.

"so, you're my surprise?" i questioned.

"nope." he responded. "turn around."

i obliged. when i turned, my jaw dropped. my eyes grew wide. what the actual fridge? there's a big bmw car right in front of my eyes with a big, pink bow on it. oh my god. i was so shocked that i could feel my eyes well up with tears of happiness. i faced my husband again.

"the car?" grayson hummed. "for me?"

he nodded his head with a smile.

"oh my god. grayson, you didn't have to do this." i said, still in disbelief. "you spent so much money on me. goodness sake. i don't deserve this."

"i didn't have to do this, that's right but i wanted to. so let me. you're mine anyways so i can spend as much money on you. you deserve my love and my money. you're worth it."

"i don't need money, grayson. i need you and also our two kids, our whole family. that's all that i ever need." i said softly, snaking my arms around his waist as i leaned my head against his chest. "thank you for all of this."

"anything for you, reffda. i love you so, so much. never forget that."

"i would never forget that, grayson. i love you too."

grayson handed me the keys and told me to go a round or two in it while he waited for me here. i thought he might've wanted to follow me but nope.

i asked for my handbag so i could get into the car and pump some milk. i covered myself obviously. once i was done, i drove out of the gates and drove around the neighbourhood. god, it feels so great to have my own car now.

when i was back in the front yard of the house, i sighed contently.

i'm really so thankful to have grayson in my life. never had i expected to get married to grayson, the guy who had a crush on me in high school, teased me, saved me from that bitchass cameron, loved me for who i am. he's truly an angel.

i saw grayson walking out of the door of the house and smiled when he saw me. i got out of the car and locked it. i walked towards my husband and stood in front of him.

he held the blindfold in front of me again.

"again?" i huffed.

"last one, i promise."