seven : i wove you too, daddy.

grayson's pov

i sat in front of my laptop with my screen on. i've been watching reffda and benson all night. it doesn't matter about me having no sleep at all. all that matters to me are benson being safe and reffda has been going out with cameron. i couldn't help but feel jealous at the fact that the two like each other.

i saw them kissed at the door last night. i know i sound like a crazy stalker but i'm not. i was just ensuring the reffda and benson are safe. i didn't want to be rude and tell her that she couldn't date anyone.

soon enough, i saw something moving on the screen. i looked at it to see reffda had just woken up. benson was close to her chest and i zoomed in to them. reffda looked so in love with him. benson was sleeping peacefully in the arms of reffda.

a smile formed on my lips as i observed the two of them. soon, reffda's eyes fluttered open. i never noticed the colour of her eyes. they were hazel coloured and i think i immediately fell in love with them.

the way her lips curved up when she sees benson. the way she took care of benson with all her heart. the way she tried to talk to me about benson. maybe i should stop talking about her since i already have a girlfriend.

i watched as she kissed benson's forehead before lifting benson's head from her chest and his leg that was on her tummy gently. she replaced herself with a pillow that she was using earlier on. she walked to the bathroom and i assumed that she was doing her daily morning routine and get ready for her dad's appointment.

if i'm being honest, i actually wanted to let benson go with reffda but the fact that reffda told me that benson told her he was abused made me want to know the truth. i should have trusted her but i don't exactly believe this since freya is my girlfriend. i shouldn't have done this, knowing that benson will get hurt even more.

"daddy's sorry, benson. but i have to do this to know the truth." i whispered in my heart.

i switched on my phone and looked at the wallpaper. it was a picture of me carrying benson. he looks like the mini but slightly different. his attitude weren't like mine when i was little. i was naughty little boy when i was young. i often get scolded by my parents.

benson has this smile. his smile looked like the one his mum had. benson is still young to know about this but i got a feeling that reffda might have told him something about her.

soon enough, reffda walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body and nothing else. sometimes, this is the consequences of having cameras around your house. you can see what's happening and it's not good. well, maybe it's good for me.

i want to switch it off but my hands are not moving and my eyes are glued to it. i didn't realise she had a nice body until today, not even when i saw her swimming with benson. she always wears those big ass shirts that wouldn't show her curves. that's one of the things i like about her.

wait did i say- i mean to say one of the thing i like about her personality.

she isn't the type to wear sexy things. i haven't seen her wear any of it but i'm sure she will look fantastic in anything. hell, she would even look gorgeous in a garbage bag. okay, maybe that's over the line. garbage bag is out of the checklist.

i watched as she put on everything. i might look like a pervert right now but i don't care. it's only once in a while when i can see her like this. okay, i need to stop.

she got herself ready and took her purse and her phone before walking to benson. pressing a lingering kiss to his forehead, she pats his cheek gently before heading out of the room. now, it's time to wait.