twenty-two : mr dolan's wife specifically?

update !!

i woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. i squinted my eyes a little, adjusting to the brightness of the room. i reached out a little to get my phone. i unlocked it and saw a notification popped up.

'grayson's 24th birthday!'

oh my god, it's grayson's birthday! he's 24 years old today and wow, he's getting older. it's true but the older he is, the better he looks. he looks more mature than he already is. i slowly lifted his arm up from my body and placed it gently on the bed.

i glanced at benson to see him have his thumb in his mouth. a small smile came onto my face. it's going to be a great day today. i moved benson closer to grayson and kissed both of their foreheads. i grabbed a hair tie from the dressing table and tied my hair into a messy bun.

i went to brush my teeth quickly before heading down to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the three of us. i grabbed a box of pancake mix from the cabinet and started cooking from there.

i had some bread in the toaster and i'm going to fry some eggs later on. the toasts were soon ready and picked them and placed them onto a plate. the pancakes were stacked beautifully. i grabbed some strawberries and blueberries from the refrigerator and washed them. i cut the strawberries into half, putting them into a bowl and the blueberries into another.

i picked up the plates of foods and placed them in the dining room. then, i went back into the kitchen and took out a few eggs and started to crack them open into a bowl. i started whisking it a little. i heated up the pan and put some butter on the pan. once it's hot enough, i poured in the egg mixture and made scrambled eggs.

as i was mixing the egg mixture in the pan, i felt arms snaking around my waist and a chin placed on my shoulder. i tilted my head to the side and i saw grayson's sleepy head there. i giggled quietly.

"good morning, girlfriend." he greeted, placing a kiss on my neck.

i closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on the skin there. he had never kissed me on the neck before and i guess it was just my hormones controlling me. i won't complain because i enjoyed it.

"good morning, birthday boy!" i answered, opening my eyes and started focusing on the egg in the pan.

once the eggs were done, i switched off the stove and moved them to a plate. once it was done, i put away the frying pan and turned to grayson. i wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. he kissed me back softly. he leaned his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes.

"happy birthday, grayson. i love you." i whispered.

"thank you, reffda. i love you." he replied with a small smile.

he leaned his head down again and placed his lips on mine. he started moving his lips against mine and i kissed him back. it feels so nice to kiss him like this again after so long. i mean, we kissed but it wasn't like this.

i felt his tongue sliding across my bottom lip, begging for entrance which i gladly gave him access to. his tongue slipped into my mouth and started roaming and battling with my tongue. his hands went to the back of my thighs and he lifted me up easily, putting me down on the empty counter, not letting go of my lips.

i smiled against his lips, pulling him closer to me. his fingers gripped at my hips. he squeezed a little, making me let out a soft moan and i felt him smile against my lips. his lips left mine as they started trailing down my jaw and to my neck. i tilted my head to the side to give him access.

he started nibbling at the skin on my neck and i'm pretty sure there will be a bruise forming there. before we could go any further, i placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away gently.