forty-four : you're married to my boss

update !!!

it was the day when we head back to our family. and all that i could think about is having my two babies in my arms. god, it's been five days? time flies in the blink of an eye. i'm not that worried about benson since he gets along with everyone pretty well. but for indigo, it's a bit hard to say. she tends to get very fussy when she separates from me.

we only called once over the five days and it was so different from when we meet each other. i miss the baby smell that will fill the air in the room. god, i really miss my babies.

as i packed all of our belongings into our bags, grayson was busy calling someone on the phone since he said there's something wrong with his work. i didn't bother asking him because if he feels frustrated, he would lash out on things and i don't want that to happen.

however, he soon put the phone down and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"you okay?"

"yeah, just some work problem. i think i wouldn't be able to join all of you to go out tomorrow. i have some things to settle at work and there's some people pissing me off, honestly."

"what did they do?"

"well, they shared some secret informations about the company and we couldn't find who's behind all this. i've ordered for some of my workers to look for who's behind all this."

"that's bad. but why are they doing this to you? it's not as if they have anything against you."

"babe, in this business world, there are some snakes who's always not happy with the other's success. i know that there are a few against us. and you know, there could be some employees who works for them to see what the company has been doing. i fucking hate these people."

"i hope things will be better in the future. and that you have no one in your company spying for another company. i really hope you get to see who did this to you. you don't deserve this."

"thank you for comforting me."

"it's no problem. i've packed all our things into the bags and all we have to do now is just leave the room and get checked out."

we put on our shoes and headed out to the elevator. he kept making stupid jokes that will make me laugh and i absolutely hate how i give in to his jokes that easily. when we reached the lobby, we pulled out bags out. grayson seemed to have seen someone.

"babe, do you mind if you hand back the card to the front desk? i'm gonna talk with someone."

"okay.."

as i waited for the lady to process the check out information, i looked around for my husband and saw him talking to a man. they seemed pretty serious. once everything was processed, i went to my husband, tapping his back. when he turned around, i saw him speaking to that blue eyed man. brendon.

"oh, hey, reffda."

"hey, brendon."

"you both seemed pretty friendly. you two know each other?" grayson questioned, looking at the two of us.

"yeah. we were seated next to each other in the plane on our way here."

"you didn't tell me that you're married to my boss." brendon said, laughing.

"i didn't want to brag so i just kept quiet but i knew people will somehow find out that i'm his wife. and i didn't know that you work for the company. but yeah, we've been married for almost six months."

"dude, why didn't you tell me that you were married?"

"brendon, i didn't know you until three months ago. and i thought that you should know that i'm married when you joined the company, idiot." grayson joked, punching him.