eleven : why are you doing this to yourself?

sorry for the long ass wait! but here you go! 

reffda's pov

two weeks have passed since the dinner with grayson, benson and my family members. i was surprised with how well they got along. thomas, benson and grayson got along pretty quickly because ten minutes into the dinner, grayson and thomas were laughing as if they've known each other for a long time.

i was happy, very happy that my family members likes grayson. i noticed that grayson stared at me at some points but i decided to ignore them. i already have a boyfriend.

speaking of cameron, he's been great. he often video calls me at night when everyone's asleep. but there's still something he's hiding from me. i really want to ask him what's been bothering him. but i know it won't end well. maybe now he won't tell me but maybe soon.

i hope i won't get hurt by him. i really like him. i don't want to mess up anything with him.

"weffda!" benson shouted, running to me.

"don't run, baby. walk. i don't want you falling down." i warned him but in a polite manner.

he slowed down and started to walk quickly. it seems like benson is excited to tell me something. i went on my knees so that we will be at the same height. benson came and wrapped an arm around me.

"yes, benson? what do you want to tell me?" i asked, looking at the small boy next to me.

"i want go swimming. daddy say he swim with me. but it won't be fun." he pouted, giving me the puppy eyes.

"why wouldn't it be fun? you're swimming with your daddy, benson. i'm sure you will have a lot of fun." i replied, moving his hair away from covering his eyes.

"i want you swim with me, weffda. you much more funner than daddy. shh. don't teww daddy that." he said, giggling, as he placed his index finger on his lips.

i nodded my head with a small smile. to be very honest with you now, i'm not feeling well. i'm not sure why but i've been getting headaches and bad flu. i've been taking medicines but grayson doesn't have to know that. i don't want him to make me rest.

i've been careful when i'm around benson. if i need to sneeze, i made sure i have something to cover up my nose. i did so many things so that benson won't get sick too.

i agreed to him because i didn't want to upset him. he's happy and i'm happy. telling him that i'm sick and i'm not going to swim with him will make him upset and i don't want that to happen.

once we were changed, we went to the indoor pool. grayson was already sitting on the deck chair with his phone in his hand. i walked to the one next to him with benson holding my hand. noticing that benson and i were next to him, he put his phone away and looked at us.

"oh, you're joining us too?" grayson asked, looking at me.

"yeah. benson asked me to. because he said i'm much more fun." i replied, flipping my hair.

"weffda! you not supposed to teww that to daddy!" he scolded me, folding his arm across his chest as he pouted.

"oh, i'm so sorry. okay, what about we get ice cream later?" i offered, trying to make it up to him.

"ice cweam? yes!" he exclaimed.

i giggled to myself before taking my robe off. i could feel grayson's eyes on my body but i ignored it. i got in the pool before putting my arms out for benson. benson sat on the edge of the pool before jumping slightly into my arms.

we played around for a while. soon, grayson joined us. we decided to play catching. grayson is going to be the catcher. since it's a baby pool, benson can be on his own.