ten : you like her, don't you?

dedication to @domdommie 'cause she the best :")

sorry for the late update! but here ya go!!

the next morning, i woke up to the sound of light snoring. a body on top of mine and another next to mine. i looked to my right to see grayson sleeping next to me. my eyes widened. did i really sleep next to grayson in his house? i got a little scared to get up.

i slowly moved benson from my body and laid him next to grayson. he squirmed around to get himself comfortable. soon, his face was nuzzled into his dad's chest, an arm wrapped around grayson's neck. grayson probably knows it's benson so he also put an arm around benson, pulling him closer to him.

i smiled to myself. i turned around to stand.

"reffda?" grayson called, his morning voice raspy and deep.

my heart started beating loudly. why do i find his voice sexy? i shouldn't find his voice sexy at all. i should stop having this feelings. i turned around and looked at him with an awkward smile.

"yes, g-grayson?"

oh god, did i just stutter?

"what time is it?" he asked, looking down to benson.

"uh.." i turned myself around in the room to find for a clock. "it's 8.32 am."

"oh, alright. thank you."

with that, he moved benson's arms from his neck and picked him up in his arms. benson laid his head on grayson's shoulders and continued sleeping, his lips pouted.

"go and make breakfast. i'll go get dressed. i have work to do today. i have some things to sort out there since i didn't go to work for more than a week. i'll be back to fetch you for the dinner with your family later."

i just nod my head and went down to the kitchen to prepare something for grayson to eat before he goes to work. as i walked to the kitchen, i grabbed the baby monitor from the shelf and placed it near me in the kitchen. it's just so that if benson cries, i can go up to him.

i prepared pancakes. i know they're grayson's favourite. i made chocolate chips and the original pancake. grayson can have both if he wants. i made just enough for the three of us in the house. why do i sound like a wife?

i shook my head before placing the pancakes on the dining table and placed the maple syrup next to it. a jug of orange juice too.

i saw grayson entering the kitchen in white button down shirt with a coat. his hair was gelled up in a quiff. his laptop bag in his hands. i guessed that i stared too much. i looked away but unfortunately, he caught my eyes.

"you really can't get your eyes off of me, huh?" he chuckled as he placed his bag on the empty chair next to him.

heat rushed to my cheeks. he surely knows how to make me blush so hard. i mentally sigh and looked down. i was so embarrassed. i shouldn't be staring at him but i did. i just want to kill myself right now. but that won't be good because i love benson so much and i don't want to leave him.

i just stood there as i watched grayson eat. this reminds me back to the first day i work here. at that point of time, freya was there. they were eating and i'm standing there, watching them eat.

speaking about freya, i wonder how she's doing. i wonder if she was brought to court. i wonder how long she's going to be put in jail.