thirty-eight : how long will you be gone?

hiii!! it's been a while !!!

i have officially started my job at the building and it was hard the first few days since there's a lot to take in and learn. mom had offered to take care of the children so grayson and i didn't mind and put them there. i had a two big baby bottles of milk for indigo.

indigo doesn't really drink that much. but if she does, i had another big bottle that was stored in the fridge last night. i had also given it to mom.

i had given mom permission to bring the kids out if she wants to. benson would love to go to the playground. even though he doesn't have any friends yet, he makes friends with the kids who play there. he's a friendly little boy.

it has only been three days and i've only met kendall jenner so far. she's a great individual and a nice person in general. she's interested in getting to know about people more. she keeps up with the news and she was quick to recognise me as mr dolan's wife.

she also said that she wished she could see our children but i told her that they're at my mom's. she was quick to understand and didn't question any further.

i'm currently having my lunch break and grayson actually wanted to have lunch with me but he had a last minute urgent meeting. so, i'm sitting alone at the café in front of the building, eating a sandwich and also a cup of ice americano. i stared outside the window, in hopes that grayson might come out of the building.

even when i'm done with my food, there's no sign of him. i understand that he's working but i hate feeling alone. at least, if he was here, he would make stupid jokes and make me smile and laugh.

i sighed before grabbing my handbag from beside me and stood up. i turned around to bump into someone, causing him to spill his cup of ice mocha on my shirt. oh, great.

"holy shit. i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to ruin your shirt! you just stood up and-" he began to mutter but i cut him off.

"it's okay. there's nothing to worry about." i said softly, not bothering to look at him.

"it's not okay. let me make it up to you." he insisted.

"i said it's fine." i grunted.

"o-okay.."

i sighed again before taking out my breastfeeding cover and covered my body. i had it with me just in case i have to pump my milk. i picked up my bag again and turned to leave.

"wait, i didn't get your name!" he suddenly shouted.

this made me whipped my head around and finally see his face. he has a very sharp jawline, a muscular body and ash brown hair. and big green eyes. he jogged towards me, standing in front of me. i feel like I've seen him somewhere before but i'm just not sure where.

"reffda."

"hi, reffda. i'm zac. nice to meet you. i hope we will see each other again soon." he introduced himself and held his hand out for a handshake.

i took it and shook it quickly before pulling away.

"nice to meet you too, zac. i have to go now. my lunch period is over." i lied.

i just wanted to leave. it's embarrassing as it is that my body is covered because he spilled his coffee on me. i saw he smile on his face. he let go of me and looked at me. he gave me a wink that made me cringe a little. what the heck.

i quickly left the shop and head back into the building. i headed to grayson's floor. in the elevator, i let out a long breath. it's only halfway through the day and i felt too tired already. i leaned against the wall of the elevator and looked into the cover and saw the huge coffee stain on my shirt. now, i smell like coffee.