twenty-eight : more surprises?

double update !! enjoy xx 

the wedding was going well and i'm happy to see my wife smiling so much. she's happy and that makes me happy. the wedding reception only lasts till 7 pm. what she doesn't know was that i had planned to have a baby shower surprise for reffda.

i have no idea what's sunshine's gender is. cameron had helped me out for it and only she knows sunshine's gender. when it was time for us to leave for my family's house for the baby shower, everyone went to queue up in groups of ten so that they could get into the limousines that i had booked.

all transportation for the wedding, the reception and baby shower were handled by me. i had called for at least fifteen limousines to rent with my bodyguards as the drivers of each excluding martin. once the limousine has reached my family's house, the driver will come back to the venue and pick others up.

benson had already went off with my mom in a different car. reffda and i are just waiting for everyone to be in the limousine. our limousine was going to be the last one so i ordered for the one of my bodyguards to handle the guests while i take some time alone with my wife.

it feels really great to finally be able to call her my wife. i have nothing to worry about. she's going to be okay. she has martin with her, taking care of her full time.

"c'mon, let's take a walk while we wait for our limousine." i said, intertwining her fingers with mine.

she nodded her head with a smile. as we walked around the garden, the moon was lighting up the night sky that the garden don't even need light. but nonetheless, it was a beautiful scenery.

i turned my head slightly, to see reffda smiling to herself, enjoying the scenery around her. as if she felt me looking at her, she tilted her head to look at me. a giggle escaped from her lips.

"what are you looking at?" she questioned, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, looking away from me.

"i'm looking at my beautiful wife." i answered simply.

i could see that she was shy. but i just shook my head.

"can i kiss you?" i asked her, making her turn her head to make eye contact with me again.

"do you even need to ask?"

with that, i pulled her closer to me and placed my lips on hers. i cupped the back of her neck, deepening the kiss and i felt her smile against my lips. i haven't been so happy at that moment. she's my wife, my everything.

as much as i want to make love to her, i couldn't because she's pregnant and i don't want to risk it. maybe after sunshine's born and we go on our honeymoon. we have decided that we're going for a honeymoon only when sunshine's born and two months old. sunshine still have around two more months before she comes into the real world.

i will make sure to also have her first initial tattooed on my chest, next to the letter 'r' which stands for for reffda. benson's name was before reffda. i've told reffda that the initials were in order. benson was the first to come into my life, then, reffda and next will be sunshine. after that will be our future children.

we continued kissing until she pulled away. she grinned at me before turning her head back to the scenery in front of her. then, a tear slipped from the corner of her eyes. i stood up straight and held onto both her shoulders, turning her around.

"what's wrong, babe? why are you crying?" i asked, cupping her cheek, wiping away the tears that had fallen.

"i-i miss my d-dad." she mumbled softly.

"oh, baby. i know you do. he's watching you from above. he must be so happy for you. i had promised him to take care of you. and look at us now, we're married. we will be together until the end. i will never let you go, reffda. never." i responded, pulling her into a hug.