Chapter 25: Tattoos

Chapter 25: Tattoos

Elle's POV:

"Harry. you do know that because this drama is all over doesn't mean we can get back together already, right?" I crossed my arms. Harry has been pestering me for an hour already about how we should get back together. At first he was dropping hints but now he was being more straightforward about it.

"You hurt me, I hurt you. Can't we make that a truce?" Harry whined which made me roll my eyes.

"No," I responded plainly.

He pursed his lips. "Fine,"

"I told you Harry--Wait, what?" I turned around abruptly.

"I said fine."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He's gonna give up that easily? I was playing hard to get but I think he didn't seem to get that message. "Okaayy," I stretched out the world.

Then he placed both of his hands in his waist. "I'm going to court you then." He grinned.

I raised an eyebrow, softly chuckling. "Court me? What is this? The 60's?"

He ignored my reply and started to walk beside me. "I'm going to start treating you like a princess from now on. I will do whatever you want me to do. Your wish is my command." He bowed dramatically. He put his other arm in his waist and waited for me to take it. "M'lady?"

"You're so weird." I began to speed my pace. He followed me and suddenly grabbed my hand. I froze as my breath caught up in my throat. His touch send shivers up and down my spine. I immediately let go of his hand becauseit makes me uneasy.

He cleared his throat. "So, I was gonna get a tattoo today." He paused. His sudden change of subject made me feel relieve. Then he asked hesitantly. "Do you like to come with me?"

"A tattoo? Again?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, yeah. Would you?"

I pondered for a minute. I have been deciding to get a tatto for a while now. "Does it hurt?"

"Getting a tattoo?"

I bobbed my head up and down.

"Of course not, I'm a man." He puffed his chest up, a small hint of smile on his lips.

"I'm serious." I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a stern look.

"Why are you curious about it? Why? Are you gonna get one?" A small smile payed on his lips.

"I was considering it." I said slowly.

He stopped on his tracks. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah," I said hesitantly. "So, does it hurt?"

"At your first time it will. The more you get tattoos, the more the hurt will slowly soon fade away." Then he looked at my face looking for any doubt. He didn't see one. "Are you sure you're gonna get one? You're not gonna regret it?"

"Yeah, what's the worse that could happen?"

_______________________________________

"A ship? For real?" I raised my brow.

"Yeah, Do you like it?" He smiled, showing me the tattoo of the ship on his arms.

"It's nice. But isn't it a little too big?"

"It's fine." He cleared his throat. "So, what will you get?"

"I already have it in mind. Just wait and see." I winked at him.

"Take a seat here please." A bald man gestured towards the chair. I did as what I was told and whispered my request to the man. I was wearing a loose-on-the-shoulder shirt so I didn't have to take out my clothes. "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath. I know this would hurt and I needed someone to comfort me while they're at it. "Harry, could you take a seat next to me? And just hold my hand."

"What are you? Giving birth?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Just do it."

"Alright," He took a seat next to me and hold my hands, gripping it tightly. "Don't worry. I'll be here."

"Ready now?"

"Yeah,"

I pressed my mouth into a thin line as I felt the needle made contact with my bare skin. I squeezed my eyes tightly. Harry's grip on me tighten. I didn't know what hurts more, the needle or the grip of Harry. As it continued, the pain began to subside as I got used to it.

Minutes later, it was done. "Could you take a picture of it Harry?" I gave him my camera then turned my back to him, pushing my hair on the right. When I heard the snap, I turned around. I grabbed the camera and exmaine it. A tattoo of a camera with words written in cursive 'Capture every moment' rested the back of my bare shoulder. A smile erupted in to my lips as I examined it more.

"It's beautiful." I said gratefully to the man. "Thank you so much,"

"You're welcome," He smiled back.

I felt Harry trace the tattoo on my bare shoulders as he kissed it softly. I tensed. "It's beautiful."

I grinned at him. "Thanks, Let's go?"

"Yeah," But before we could go, Harry's cellphone interrupted us. He put one finger up as he put his phone in his ear.

I turned on my camera and took a picture of him without him noticing. I smiled at the picture. "Okay, bye. See you there."

"What was that?" I asked.

He grinned. "We're going to a party tomorrow."

_________________________________________

OH MY BUMBLEBEES! I'M ALIVE! YES I AM! Sorry for taking SOOOO LOONNG to update. I put this story on hold as you can see because I edited it. But now it's finished. This chapter is more like a bridge chapter.

And photo of Elle's tattoo on the side, just pretend there is a small sentence written underneat the camera. Haha. Harry's ship tattoo is so freaking big! You can search it on Google.

By the way, my excuse is, I don't have a keyboard. -_- SO I'm using the other computer right now. And the laptop charger is broken.

But guys, what do you think will happen to the party? :O

COMVO!

RAWR <3