Chapter 28: Letting Go

Dedicated to @xciandyyx because she made me laugh. She put thsi story in a folder entitled, "IN PROGRESS SLOWLYYYYYY" HAHA! That made me burst out laughing. lol. I know I update slow. I'm really sorry. Enjoy the chappie anyway! :)

_________________________________________________

Chapter 28: Letting Go

I turned my head to the other side then wiggled my face to get away from the unknown furry object. I scrunched my nose and moaned quietly to the person to stop.

I could feel the soft material tickling in my nose. I opened my left eye slowly to see Harry hovering over my face, grinning amusedly. He has a little feather in his large hands and he continued to run it all over my face. I swatted his hands away and groaned. "What do you want?"

He smiled down at me and lie down beside me. He wrapped his waist around me as I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck whilst kissing my hair softly. "Firstly, good morning beautiful." I looked up and smile at him as I mimicked his words to him. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek then grinned. "Sorry for waking you up. But I just wanted to tell you I'm gonna take you out on a date later. A proper one. Tonight. 8:00 pm."

I grinned. A date. It has been too long since we have had a proper date when we are currently in a relationship. I ignored the excited butterflies fluttering in my stomach and kept an impassive face robot show how excited I am. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "Harry, you could have told me later instead of waking me up at 6:00 in the morning."

"I'm sorry no can do. Our schedule is packed up today. Tonight is my only free time."

I removed my body from Harry's and cuddled with my pillow, preparing to go back to sleep. "You could have texted me or something."

"I would be too busy."

"Fine. Fine. Go. You're going to be late." I swatted him away with my hands.

I felt the fabric of his coat wrapped around me again. I inhaled his scent and I can't help but think how nice he smells. "Don't I get a kiss?" He whispered.

I mentally giggled. "Nope," I ace away from him and tried to hide the smile that is threatening to break out for my lips.

But he cupped my face with both of his hands. A frown gracing his beautiful features. "Hey, c'mon baby."

I wiggled away from his holding prepared to run away. "Nope, you're still not getting any." His face turn in to a genuine frustration that he looked so cute that I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. I smiled evilly then shot out of the bed. He looked confused for a moment then smirked. I think he's liking this game. He ran after me as I whirl around in circles at our suite.

"You want to play this huh?" He smirked. "I suggest you surrender now cause you know who's gonna lose at the end."

"Well, it's certainly not me." I said whilst hiding behind the table. I aimed to ran at the bathroom and just lock myself. I eye the situation and waited for the perfect opportunity then web it came, I ran. I ran as fast as I can but it wasn't fast enough. Harry was much stronger and has longer legs than me. Before I could reach the knob, Harry came up behind me and hugged me from behind. I gasped.

"Gotcha," he whispered. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. He didn't gave me a chance to respond before he connected his lips with mine. His kiss was pure of hunger and need. Every inch of my body was heated with excitement and pleasure. The kiss got more urgent as he capture my hips wit his hands. I ran my hand through his hair as I kissed him back as hungrily. I was trapped between the wall and him. As he pressed me up against the wall, I tighten my hold to his hips and I wrapped my hands around his neck. He removed his hands from my hips and I secured my hold onto him. He brought his hand up to cup both of my breasts whilst he massaged it softly. The room felt stuffy and it was hot and I was afraid I was not getting enough oxygen. So I pulled away from the kiss and breathed deeply. Harry looks annoyed that I pulled away but he didn't removed his hands from my chest instead, he trailed kisses up and down my neck. I unconsciously moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot.