Chapter 03: Comfort

Chapter 3: Comfort

Elle's POV

I woke up with the sun seeping through the windows. I sit up which caused me to wince, my head throbbing. I feel like I'm having a hangover even if I didn't drink yesterday. I slip on my pink slippers and head downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked Lou.

"The usual" She pointed at the cereal and milk. I walked towards it and put the cereal in my bowl and ate it slowly.

When I finished I run to my bedroom and took a cold, freezing shower not bothering about the temperature. I just want to be refreshed immediately. I hummed "What Makes You Beautiful" unconsciously. Then, I mentally slapped myself for singing it. When I finished I wrapped a towel around my body.

" I won't he...sitate no more, no more. It cannot wait I'm yours " My cell phone rang. I picked it up and pressed accept.

"Hey Elle"

"Hi?" I asked, hesitatingly.

"It's me Liam."

"Oh...Hey Liam!" I said. "Why are you calling?"

"Me and the lads thought it would be pretty good to know you better. It would be nice to have a friend who isn't screaming in our faces. So watcha think? You wanna come to our flat today?" He asked.

"Sounds good" I said. "I don't really have plans today."

"Great, Zayn is on his way there to come pick you up. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, sure" I smiled.

"I gotta go now. Bye Elle" I said bye back then the line went dead.

I hurried over to my closet and started to find clothes to wear. I finally found the outfit. I wear a long sleeve shirt with a Mickey Mouse on it and white shorts. I wore a converse and put my hair up and put a little make up on.

I walk downstairs, rather clumsily.

"Lou!" I shouted.

"Yeah?" She shouted back.

"I will be at my friend's house, okay?"

"Sure, love. Just don't do anything dirty!" She said as I rolled my eyes. "Be careful."

"I will."

I opened the door and head out only to find Zayn's car. I walked towards him and went inside.

"Good morning, love." He smiled.

"Good morning." I said enthusiastically.

We drove towards their flat and went inside. Zayn pressed the "26" button leading us to the 26th floor. The elevator made a ding sound as it slowly opened. We were now in front of the door, knocking.

It has been already 5 minutes and they still weren't answering.

"Do you think they're alright?" I said, starting to get worried.

"They are probably just too busy playing and can't hear us." Zayn sighed. "Wait, Let me call them."

He took out his phone and called them. I drowned out their conversation and the only thing I kow is he already hang up.

"I was right." He smirked. I chuckled.

Soon, the door was open; there stood four of the boys.

Before I knew it, I felt a bone-crashing hug. Turns out they were all hugging me. They hugged me like I was their best friend for a long time. But I can't help but smile. The hug had gotten tighter that I can't breathe.