Chapter 01: Cliche Meeting

Check out my other story called "How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days" :)

Chapter 1: Cliche Meeting

Elle's POV

"Christina!" I shout over her loud deafening voice, covering my ears in the process. "Stop your screaming!"

She however, did not stop. Instead, it got worse. She is now jumping up and down beside me, on the couch. "Oh my fu-" Before she can continue, I clamp a hand on her mouth.

"Don't swear!"

"Oh, like you haven't." She smirks. I roll my eyes. "Anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah. OH MY GOSH! One Direction is in New York!" As you can see, we are in New York. Not London. Which means, I have been adopted, obviously.

"One Di-who?" I ask, confuse.

She sighs. "It's One Direction. They are the biggest boy band on Earth! Everybody knows them! And I can't believe that you can't wrap their name in your brain since I talk about them 24/7."

"Good you know." I smirk. I pick up the remote that is on the table beside me and flip through the channels.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" The television shows five boys on a beach. One of them has a slight curly hair and a birthmark on the neck. It was kind of cute, really. The other one has a slick black hair and a quiff. I smile in approvement. One has a straight hair and a white tshirt with stripes on it and a pair of red chinos. Then there is the guy with the blonde hair, then comes the last guy. His face now was close to the girl as he sing to her. He had sick curly hair, and dimples on his side of the face. I find it attractive when guys have dimples. I flip to another channel but then it was snatch away from me.

"Put it back!" Christina shouts, he puts it back to the previous channel but the video was already finished. She groans and glares at me.

"Okay, it was done. Now can I have the remote back? Who was those guys anyway?"

She continues glaring at me then she smiled. Seriously, her mood swings are scaring me. "That was the one and only One Direction."

"Oh ok" I shrug it off.

"Oh ok?" She repeats. "Oh ok? That's all you have to say?"

"Umm...yeah, what do you expect me to say?"

She rolls her eyes.

"Do you want me to go, oh my god! They are so hot and adorable! They are the most perfect human being who ever step foot on the planet! And that curls was just amazing! Oh god! SOMEBODY HOLD ME PLEASE! I CAN'T!" I fan myself, rolling my eyes after.

Her expression suddenly brightens up. "Oh my gosh! I know right! They are amazayn, extraordinharry, phenomeniall, fabulouis and brilliam! Those curls are to die for! You know what they say, the curls get the gurls!"

"You do know I was faking, right?" I raise my brows. "By the way, whatever the fans of One Direction are called, are crazy, who created those words?"

"Ehh, it was fun when it lasted. The one who created those words is a legend. Your argument is invalid." She sighs. "I just wish you like them too. So I can have somebody to fangirl with."

"Oh honey, I don't like wasting my time on cheesy popstars."

"They are not cheesy! They make girls feel beautiful about themselves and--" I just drown out whatever she was saying as I flip through the channels. Suddenly, my eyes light up. SpongeBob was on! Call me immature but SpongeBob will never be old.

"I'm bored! Lets go to Starbucks!"

"Go with yourself. I'm busy watching SpongeBob." My eyes focus intently on the screen.

"I'm gonna drag your arse if you don't leave that couch." She looks at her watch. "1, 2, 3"

"Okay, okay. I'm coming!" I glare at her as I stand up.

"You've got five minutes." I roll my eyes. "Tick tock! Tick tock!"

I ran a hand through my messy curly hair. My clothes is fine so I didn't bother changing it. I was wearing a pink shorts and a tank top which has glittery words engraved on it that says, 'Je T'aime'. We went outside and headed down the street. We push open the big doors to the Starbucks. We ordered our drink and went outside. We talk about pointless stuff and just make ourselves laugh.

"I remember that, you were like," I pull a funny face which made Christina laugh. "That was like the best sum-"

I bumped in to someone causing the coffee to fall all over my shirt. I groan. "Oh shit, sorry! I didn't mean to."

"Maybe you weren't watching where you are going!" I snap. I look up at the boy and glare at him. He was sporting sunglasses and a jacket. The hood was over his face so I can't really see a good look.

He takes of his sunglass slowly and takes a look at me and pain showed all over his face. What did I do? He suddenly snaps out of it. "I'm really sorry. I will buy you a new one, Alyssa."

"Alyssa?" I ask, confuse.

"Oh sorry. It just you look like..." He is having a hard time saying it so I smile at him, hoping to make him feel better, even if I don't know what is going on. "Anyways, I will buy you a new one." He says, putting his sunglasses back on.

"Never mind. Never liked this shirt anyways." I flash him a quick grin.

"I'm Zayn by the way." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"I'm Elle." I shake his hand.

"Your name sounds familiar." He looks at me suspiciously.

"Of course it is. I'm not the only Elle in this world." I say sarcastically.

"Of course" He chuckles. He looks at my side. "Oh hello, I didn't notice you."

"H-hi" Christy mutters, stuttering. What was wrong with her?

"Hey babe, nice to meet you. I'm guessing you a fan?" She nods meekly.

"A fan of what?" I ask, curiously.

"You don't know who I am?"

"Zayn, right?" I am more confused than ever.

"Well you just have to find out. But now, I have to go. Bye guys!" He flashes both of us a grin. "Oh and Elle?"

"Yeah?"

"I forgot this.."

"Forgot what?"

"This" He throws me a card and I catch it. It was his number. I smile at him.

Once he was out of sight, the deafening scream came back. "Why are you doing that again?" I cover my ears.

"Do you know who you just talked to?"

"Yeah, Zayn. He said he was Zayn. Nothing special."

"Yeah! Nothing special?! He is 1/5 of One Direction!" She screams.

"Shush up! And making him 1/5 of One Direction doesn't change it. He is still nothing special. I'm not a fan, remember? Yeah, I just talked to a popstar, get over it." She looks at me like I have two heads.

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes. "Give me his number later."

"Sure. But before that I have to get change of this sticky clothes." I look at my tank top in disgust. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of the card on my hand. "Zayn huh? He doesn't look that bad." I smirk.

______________________________________________________

Author's Note

Comment and vote please :) xx Thanks for reading :)

lots of love

LuffWith1D