Chapter 05: In the End

Check out my other story called "How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days" I need more readers in that story pleaseeeee

Chapter 5: In the End

Elle's POV:

I woke up rather early today which was surprising because I am not a morning person. I'm too excited, ain't I? I have already got changed and readied myself.

I woke up this morning without anybody by my side. Turns out, Christina left a note in my table, it read:

"Hey, love. My mom had an emergency at work and she can't take care of my siblings. So I have to rush there in the middle of the night.

Chritina xx"

And now I was preparing to call Harry. I took a deep breath and started dialing his number. I remember numbers easily that is why I'm good at Maths. A nerd? Maybe. I heard a groggy voice in the other end of the line. It seems like I awoke him.

"Hello?" He said, with a yawn.

"Hey Harry, it's me Elle."

"Oh hi Elle, erm...why are you calling?"

"Can we meet at the park later...you know in the tree where I slept. I just wanna talk to you about something."

"Ok. I will be there in 12." I look at the phone in disbelief then looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was already 12!

"Harry!"

"What?"

"It's 12 already!" I voiced out my thoughts.

"It is?"

"Yeah"

"Okay fine I'll meet you there at 12:30"

"Okay...Bye"

"Bye"

The line went dead.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and it looks like it was about to fall in that angle. I ignored it and checked the time. It was still 12:10.

I look for things to do while I waited. I looked around and saw my laptop. I opened my twitter. It's still the same as before. I don't know what to do. I decided to go to the park even though it was still 12:15.

I grabbed a book and my camera and headed towards the park. Since it was only like a five minute walk, I got there before I knew it.

I sat down beside the tree where we were supposed to meet. I turn on my camera and took a picture of my surroundings then I saw something unexpected. It was Harry.

I looked at my watch; it was still 12:23.

He waved at me and I waved back.

He walked towards me and sat down.

"You're early." I said.

"So are you." He smirked. "Wouldnt want the girl to be waiting."

"But yeah...apparently. I was the one who waited."

After a long awkward silence I spoke, "Harry...I have something really important to say..." I began and looked at him seriously. When he didn't speak, I knew it was my cue to comtinue. "Whe-"

I was interrupted by him. "I know what you are going to say."

I widened my eyes in shock. He knows?

"You do?"

"Yup" He smiled cheekily. "You have a little crush on me."

"What?" I asked with disbelief.

"It's obvious." He smirked.

I looked at him in disbelief and stood up. It was definitely not Harry; the Harry that I know isn't like this. I don't even care if it was the real Harry or not. All I knew in that moment was, he is a conceited jerk. I have experienced this many times, thought those curly boys who have green eyes were Harry before but not once. But this was somehow different. I don't know why but it disappointed me too much.

"I can't believe you." I muttered, looking down."I'm going now."

Before he could stop me, I ran. My heart was throbbing and my head was spinning. My stomach was churning inside of me. I really thought it was him. He might just be another Harry who looks like him. I expected so much yet I was wrong again. I'm not going to hope of seeing him again.

"Because in the end I know it's not him."

__________________________

A/N

Not the best chapter I have written. I think I'm going to fast. Ain't I? And the clues are already given but she still doesn't know! I don't know what I'm writing. lol. she is dumb. I want to slap Elle. lol. but I can't let her know it was Harry so fast. right? lol. this is the only thing that comes out of my mind. sorry, to the disappointed people wo are reading this :P

Comment, Vote? It's up to your choice ;)

LuffWith1D