Chapter 19: Heartbreak

HEY GUYS! I said last chapter that I will dedicate and promote whoever guess it correct. And you know who won??

DUN! DUN! DUN!

ALL OF YOU! WOOO! Though it's not exactly detailed but yeah something about blackmailing but I ahve to pick one and i chose.. @edsapizza ! YEEY! Obviously since she is the first who commented! Love you lots!

SO GO FAN HER AAND READ HER STORIES! OR ELSE I WILL STING YOU WITH MY BUMBLEBEE POWER! NOW GO!

Oh..and enjoy but maybe not. Considering the title of this chapter is depressing..Ok bye!

Oh and @xSnowKiss replied to me! Can you believe that?? I love her!! Do you get the feeling whenever your favorite writer replied to you? *sighs* heaven. And so did @AllTimeNutella Two of them, my favorite writer actually achknowledge me!! AAHHH Okay.. reallty. this is it I will let you read the story.

I don't even know if you read my author's note. But it's nice if you do! x

COMVO!

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Heartbreak

Elle's POV:

I watched every move he made. I watched how he pulled Melanie and slammed their lips together. A shot of pain went through me like an electricity bolt. The tears that I was holding back were now pouring down on my face as if it was a never ending waterfall.

I hurt him badly but not only him. I hurt the both of us too. It was the most painful thing I have ever done in my life. But there is no turning back now. I know I will regret it. Hell, I am even starting to regret it now. Even it causes me pain, my mother's happiness is more important. I can't repay her for adopting me. I am very thankful for her so this is the least I could do.

*FLASHBACK*

Harry was in the bathroom, taking a shower while here I was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling when suddenly a knock came on the door. I looked at it curiously and brought myself to stand up. I walked towards it and swung the door open. There stood Melanie, folding her arms and giving me a deathly glare. Before I could protest, she pulled me with her towards the direction of her-and her brother's- room. This feels like déjà vu.

She pushed me inside and slammed the door behind us. I raised an eyebrow as if saying 'what'.

"I told you to stay away from MY Harry!" She shouted at my face, emphasizing the 'my'. "I told you too that I'm gonna do something if you don't." She smirked.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked back at her. "What are you gonna do? Tell your Daddy?"

She looked taken aback by my reply as her mouth was forming an 'o' shape. "How did you know?" Now I was the one who was taken aback. What? "That is what I was gonna do."

"Really? Tell your dad? What is he gonna do?"

She smirked then she started walking around me, taking a hold of a strand of my hair and twirling it in her fingers. I refrain from slapping her hand away from my hair. "Well...you do know that my dad is the tour manager, right?" I raised a brow at her. She continued, "And your mom the tour stylist, am I right?" I looked down at my fingers and started playing with them as I nodded meekly. She laughed. "So...if I can talk to my dad and use my daddy card-", She stopped. "You do know that with just a single sentence your mom could be fired, right?" I tense as she chuckled with no humor. "So as I was saying, I could charm my dad and with just that." She snapped her fingers. "Your mom could be gone with just a snap of a finger. " She paused. "It's either Harry or your mom."