Chapter 23: Tears

Dedicated to @Harrytheguyofmydream for being my 700th fan :) Cool username :P

This story has reached 26,000+ reads! thank you! Thank you so much!

ComVo!

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23: Tears

Elle's POV:

We were in Harry's car. We just arrived at the hotel from Ed Sheeran's concert when someone knocked on the car window. We both turn our head sideways to the direction of the noise.

It was Melanie.

I raised an eyebrow at her as I hear her muffled shouts. Harry started to roll down his window as he looked at Melanie questioningly.

"What. Are. You. Doing. With. Her." She asked through gritted teeth. She looked at both of us with menacing eyes. "Get out of the car. Right now!" She shouted.

"Come on, let's get out. We don't want to make a scene." Harry told me. We are already making a scene. He shut the engine of the car and we both got out. Harry grabbed Melanie's arm as I felt a little pang on my chest when their skins touched. Harry led us to the hotel and we all scrambled to the elevator. Once we got to our floor, Harry released Melanie's arms.

Melanie was already crying. I felt bad for her. Even though she wasn't at all nice to me, I felt bad for her. "How could you do this, Harry?" She cried. "We haven't even broken up yet and here you are, going out with her." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

"W-wait. What?" I asked, my voice timid. "You guys haven't broke up?

"N-no," Melanie's voice started to break.

I looked at Harry. His eyes were widened at the scene in front of him. "Elle, do-"

I held out my finger to silence him. "No Harry. I can't believe you lied to me again." Tears started to sting my eyes. I can't believe he lied to me once again.

Harry's eyes softened as he went to touch me. "Hey, don't cry." He wiped my tears away as I pushed his hands back.

My heart was beating fast. The pain was unbearable. It felt like there was someone pinching my heart. I started to walk away but stopped, when I felt a pair of hands stopped me. "Elle, please just listen to me." Harry pleaded.

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you." My voice started to get louder. "That is two times in a row Harry! I can't believe I believed you again." My voice cracked in some places. "I never want to see you again!" I shouted as I ran. I ran and ran while he was calling out my name. Before he got to me, I slammed the door in his face.

I was full on sobbing. My heart was aching badly as I slide my body against the door. I don't know how much I have cried these past few weeks. My head was throbbing as I pleaded mentally for the hurt to stop. "Elle?" I heard a groggy voice. I lifted my head up to see Zayn walking towards me. I hid my face in my hands because I don't want him to see me like this. I felt him come closer to me. He easily lifted my chin up as he examined my face. Confusion. Worry. Anger passed his face. "Who did this to you? Why are you crying?" His forehead was creased and you could almost see smoke coming out from his nose. He reached out to turn on the lights. "Who did this Elle?"

"This is nothing Zayn. Don't worry about it." I shook it off.

"I won't let this pass. I don't want anyone hurting you." His eyes softened as he looked into mine. "If this was Harry's fault, I'm going to kill him." When I didn't respond, he knew. He stood up but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.