Chapter 29: First Day Of The Cycle Are Always The Worst

Dedicated to my 1000th fan (AAHHHHH!!) :@XxNIALLnLILIxX That's one long username lol. Thank you for fanning me! ILY

I posted early!...kind of...well early compared to most of the times so that is a improvement huh? Anyways, I updated early to celebrate 100K reads!! (AGAIN AHHHHHHH!!)

Than you to all who have read this books so far and I'm very very grateful to those who have read from the very start and still with me now. Thank you so so so so so much to all my readers who keep supporting me! I might have given up on this book if it weren't for you guys! I love you all my bumblebees!

ComVo! XXX

P.S. (This is more like a bridge chapter. You can even skip it. Lol. But maybe read the last bits?It's like a big bridge to the next chapter.) The chapter title is crappy. Once you finish reading, help me pick one? :) Thanks! MWAH!

________________

Chapter 29: First Day Of The Cycle Are Always The Worst

I sat down on the couch and frowned. Harry came in the room, walking casually while trying to rap 'Super Bass' which he badly failed to do. I wanted to laugh but I wasn't in the mood. Heck I wasn't even in the mood to do anything today. So instead, I scowled at him. "Shut up Harry."

He looked at me, a little taken aback then raise his hands in surrender. "Woah. What happened to you?"

I glared at him. "Nothing," I spat out.

"Alright..." He dragged out the word. "I'll call Christina. Maybe she knows what's happening with you." With that, he walked out of the room to find Christy.

I wanted to punch everything within me and I don't even know why. God, I need food. I wasn't in the mood to walk though, even though the kitchen was just a few feet away. I called out, "Harry!" Every second that passes got me more impatient. "Harry come here! Dang it!" I shouted. The door swung open and came in Christy and Harry. I scowled. "What took you so long?"

"It was just two minutes Elle." Harry sighed.

"Are you starting a fight with me?" I squinted my eyes at him, glaring.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What? No! Why would you think that?"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "Now get me some food before you lose the ability to have children."

He widened his eyes and shot a confusing glance at my best friend who rolled her eyes in return. "You're an idiot, Harry. This has happened so many many times. I can't believe you keep forgetting whenever she acts like this."

"Act like what?" I asked irritated.

"You know, selfish and bitchy."she said casually.

"Hey!" I glared. "I'm not acting selfish and...bitchy."

She ignored what I said and I almost hit her hard for that. "So you know what this means now, Harry?"

He furrowed his eyebrows lost in thoughts then shook his head. "No,"

Christina rolled her eyes and throw her hands in the air. "She is PMS'ing for God's sake! You know whenever is the first day of her period, she acts like this!"

Understanding flashed through Harry's features. "Oh...How am I supposed to know it was her period today? I don't keep track of that!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey! Hey! I'm right here you know? Stop talking about my cycle when I'm right here!"I pointed a finger at Harry. "And you! I told you to bring me food! Where is it?!"