Chapter 09: Plane and Rooms

Dedicated to @shodimz :) Good luck with your stories :) If you guys could spare your time, check out her stories, please? :)

That will make her really happy! :)

So here's Chapter 9 x

Check out my other story called "How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days " love yah guys <3

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Plane and Rooms

Elle's POV:

We were now board on the plane and I was sitting with Harry. I don't even know how I end up here but Lou insisted. She is really keen on getting me and Harry together which we all will never ever happen. We were arguing earlier who would sit by the window. And I of course, won. Lou said we were going to Melbourne, Australia. I have always wanted to go there! I guess going coming with then isn't so bad after all.

I looked at Harry and smirked. I think he still didn't accept that I won. We were using first class. It was much more comfortable than the normal class that I was used to. He looked like he was about to fall asleep. His eyes were slowly fluttering close until he did fell asleep. He was leaning from the other side of me. Soft snores were releasing from his mouth.

I lifted my feet up and put it on the table in front of me. Lou was in front of me, sitting with Jessica. Their chairs were facing ours. She glared at me but I ignored it. Jessica on the other hand, was also sleeping.

I opened the window sneakily, making sure the flight attendant wouldn't see. The view was beautiful. It was the buildings. It was night already so the lights sparkled. I can tell that we were already very high since it was really small. It looked like a miniature.

We passed the ocean and it was sparkling due to the light. It was beautiful. I sighed happily.

Somebody cleared their throat. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw it was a flight attendant, glaring at me. She looked like she was in her early 20's. She had her hair in a net, which was in a bun. She had the greenest eyes I have ever seen, of course after Harry. She had long legs and was very tall. I think she was about 5'8. I guess she's just the same height as me. She looked really beautiful, somebody could mistake her for a model.

"Please close your window." She hissed. She was pretty but her strict attitude made me dislike her but I guess that was part of her job. I immediately closed my window and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Sorry" I said, quietly.

The corner of her lips began to curve then before I knew it, she was smiling. She looked 100 times more beautiful.

"That's alright." She was still smiling. "Sorry for the attitude."

"It's ok. I guess it was just a part of your job. And besides it was my fault, I wasn't supposed to open it." I smiled sweetly at her.

She nodded. "You have a lovely smile."

"So do you. Do you think you wanna try up for modeling?" I winked at her.

"I would love to but I love my job right now. You know, travelling around the world..." She winked. "...and how about you? Do you want to try modeling?"

I looked at her in disbelief. Me? Model? Never?!

"Not a chance. I don't think I have the requirements of a model."

"You do and by the way you are dating the Harry Styles." Her eyes widen.

I was taken aback by her answer. "WHAT?! We're not dating!"