Finale.

Finale:

"Aren't they beautiful?"

I whipped my head around to see my dad, smiling brightly at the stars. I gazed at the stars above us, today the stars were much more prominent and they shone brightly than any other night I have ever seen. I was thinking that it was also celebrating with us, sharing the joy that we were sharing at the moment. My lips started to curve in the sides. I grinned. "Yeah,"

I took a sip of my hot chocolate as me and my dad sat down in the balcony just enjoying our alone, peaceful time.

It was just yesterday that I found him--well technically, my mom did-- and once we got our moment to be alone, we caught it. And this moment was perfect.

"Dad?"

He turned around to face me, a small smile evident on his lips on the sound of me calling him dad. "Yeah?"

I paused for a bit before starting to speak. "Can you tell me what happened after that night?" The smiled slid of his face, knowing perfectly well what night I was indicating to. He turned his attention anywhere but me. I bit my lip. "Like, where you've gone and just...what happened."

There were a few silence before he finally whipped his head towards me and gave me a sad smile. "We were on our way to the fair. It was New Year's Eve and you were so excited to go to the Ferris Wheel. We were all singing loudly to the song on the radio and then suddenly," A tear unconsciously slip out of my eyes as the hurtful memories were brought back to life. Those memory were forever scarred in my brain and no matter what I do, it was always there. I waited for him to continue, trying to even my breathing. "There were flashes of headlights. A teenage drunk driver was heading towards us then...I...I just loosed control you know. I swerved and smash right through the tree. Your mother, she had the biggest impact and I," I could see that it was also getting harder for him to speak. I knew what he was indicating and hearing it made a huge pang in my heart. I knew that she was dead but hearing it coming from him made it one hundred times more hurt since I knew it was really the reality now. "I was put in a coma for 5 months and when I woke up, you guys weren't there. Believe me Elle, I looked everywhere for both of you. But she--she was dead Elle. I couldn't protect her and God, I blamed myself for losing both of you. I was the father. I should have been the one who died you know I--"

"Dad," I whispered, my voice cracking. "It wasn't your fault. You were a great husband and the best dad." I smiled sincerely at him. I wiped the stray tears that leaked out of my eyes.

"Thank you Elle." He kissed the top of my forehead as I close my eyes, loving the protecting feeling and the safe warmth he was radiating. "After that, I searched everywhere for you, but I couldn't find you. I knew it was wrong of me but, I gave up. I just assumed you were with your mother and I tried to live my life again." He finished.

"I'm glad that you are with me now." I said with all sincerity in my voice. My dad was here with me again and I wouldn't change it for the world.

"I'm glad too, my princess." Then suddenly, I smirked at him. He raised his eyebrows at me as I chuckled softly. "What is it?"

I tried to hide the smile on my face. "So, how are you and Lou doing?" I remembered that time when Harry and I were in a date and coincidentally, him and Lou was too.

He looked at me for a moment, surprise took over his features before he laughed a good hearty laugh. "How about you and Harry? You really like that boy?"

I huffed, annoyed at the sudden change of topic but nevertheless I still answered. While I spoke, a genuine grin was stretched across my face. "Yeah, I do dad." I turned to look at him, my eyes shining brightly and that was enough for my dad to understand how much I really love him.

He seems to ponder over it for a while before he looked at me in the eyes then for the scond time that night, kissed me onthe forehead. "I'm so proud of you, baby." he whispered.

"Thanks dad." Then suddenly, I remembered my original question before he turned the tables and started talking about my love life. "Hey! You never answered my question." He closed his mouth and his eyes twinkled mischievously before he let out a laugh. He stood up and ruffled my hair while I swatted it away and frowned.

"Oh come on, dad." I nagged him. He just laughed and went to his own room. I huffed. He really wasn't planning on telling me what's going in with them. I squealed in surprise as an arm snaked around my waist. From the touch of his curly hair with my forehead. I immediately knew who it was. He left a kiss in my neck, pressing on it softly. While I'm sure I looked like a grinning idiot standing there. The simple kiss made me feel the tingles to the very tip of my toes.

"Hi," I whispered, feeling the heat rush up to my neck.

"Hi," his raspy voice made me want to kiss him there and then by the chances of my father suddenly coming in to this room was likely so I'm not risking anything. "You good?"

"Good," I turned around to face him. My eyes came into contact with his green ones. And I wasn't sure if I could grow more in love with him but I did just then. My knees felt like jelly and maybe I would collapse if he weren't holding me so tightly. Those green eyes made me remember everything that we had gone through together. All the ups and downs, the tears and laughs, everything was worth it in the end, if I was with him. Although it may sound wrong for me, I was glad that car crash happened because if it didn't, I wouldn't be wrapped in his arms right now. And honestly, I was the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. And I'm glad that I got to spend it with him. The curly haired green eyed idiot who drive me crazy everyday and I honestly couldn't ask for more. "You good?"

He looked at me with the same intensity and whispered. "Hell yeah," he crashed his lips with mine and I kissed him back with much more passion. I gave the kiss everything I was feeling at the moment and nobody would understand it except for him and me.

Oh yeah, I was definitely good.

The End.

_______________

It has finally ended. *wipes face with tissue* And to think I took so long to update when it's already the final.

I lost count how many times I said sorry for updating very slow. But I'm super duper gigantic sorry to all of you! :(

I know I said I will update once I go to my dermatogist. But if you read my message in the board. Well yeah I stopped going there because my mom was lazy to take me there bc we ha to wait like three hours? And I have no money. And I'm still a high school student in grade 8. Or second year.

Whatever it is. SO IM SORRY. REALLY SORRY.

but anyways, back to the ending. Yes it has ended. I'm super sad and happy at the same time bc I finished a story!!!! Well actually this is the second time I finished a story but ideal eyed the first one sooooo yeh.

And there will be an epilogue! Bc I love you guys! :DD don't know how long I will take me though. Hehe. This is all I'm gonna say for now bc I will express all of my feelings in the wry very last page of this book which will maybe be entitled thanks or something so that you guys will know how I feel and how I appreciate everyone of you reading this right now. And how extra grateful I am of you are reading this event until here even though it's so massively long and it starting to bore you.

So can I ask a favor? :)

Please vote and comment on this last chapter especially COMMENT PLEASE. I would love to hear you guys feedback! It's ok if you would even say something about my great updating skills :D haha seriously though. I won't mind. Tell me you're so freaking slow in updating! Ughh! But I would still love you bc you still stayed here and remained loyal and faithful even though I took is it a few months? To update it so yeah.

Please vote AND ESPECIALLY COMMENT.

AND LAST THANKS YOU SO SO SO SO VERY VERY MUCH TO ALL MY BUMBLEBEES. (or fans if you don't know)

KEEP BUZZING LOVE YOU GUYS xoxoxoxoxoxoxox