Chapter 02: Forget

Check out my other story called "How To Be A Girl In Just 31 Days" please tell me what you guys think there :)

Chapter 2: Forget

Elle's POV:

"Snap!" I took a picture of a bird flying across the tree. Its wings were flapping slowly as it glided across the it. My hobby is taking pictures though I'm not a professional. But I think my shots are pretty good.

I am now at the park. Going here somehow makes me calm. It's the only place I find quiet in this loud city of New York. I sat down beside a tree and decided to listen to some music, closing my eyes.

I didn't know I had been sleeping. My vision still adjusting to the brightness, wait it was dark. I heard birds chirping as I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a...I can't seem to make it out. I felt my eyes look up. IT WAS A FACE! I let out a small shout and examine the person.

It was Zayn.

He looked startled too. "Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you." He scratched the back of his head. "I saw somebody sleeping here and I thought she looked familiar so I went closely to look at your face and I was right."

"Does it have to be that close?" I yawned.

"Sorry..." He held out his hands. "...for waking you up."

I took his hand and smiled. "Thanks."

"Hey, Zayn! What are you doing there, mate?" I heard someone say. He walked closer and closer. Oh, it was the curly haired guy with the dimples!

"Oh, it's the curly haired guy with the dimples!" I said my thoughts out loud.

"He has a name." Zayn chuckled.

"Hi, nice to meet you love." He took my hand and kissed it."I'm Harry Styles."

I looked in to his eyes. They were piercing green. And somehow, I felt safe while looking at them. I don't know why but my mood lightened when our eyes met.

"Like what you see?" Harry winked. I didn't realize I was staring at him.

"That's where I know your name from!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"From Harry." He stated. "He said he had a childhood friend name Elle which he couldn't stop going on and on about."

"Oh." Was all I could say. Well, there is a lot of Elle in the world.

"Want to join us?" Harry said. "We have a picnic going on." I was kind of hungry now so I nodded.

We walked towards the lake where I saw the three other lads.

"What took you so long?" The blonde one pouted. "We were waiting for you. Liam said I can't eat the food until you guys were here."

"Niall, we were gone for five minutes." Zayn said. I let out a small chuckle.

"But..." The blonde crossed his arms."...you were still taking long."

"Okay, enough of your argument." Liam- as the blonde said- said. "Let's dig in."

Nobody seems to notice me as I stood there awkwardly. Then Liam met my eyes.

"Hi, May we help you?" He said to me. I didn't know what to say. My mouth can't seem to form the words.

"This is Elle...." Zayn introduced me. "...and she will be having lunch with us."